|~Spero~|

Shortcuts~

[Y/N] - your name
[L/N] - last name
[H/N] - your horse name
italic - your thoughts
------------------------------------------------------
|~Author POV~|

"Elizabeth, why this sudden meeting? And where is [Y/N]? Is she late again?" Alex yawned as she rubbed her eyes sleepily, standing in the stone circle with just her pijamas on. Other druids gathered around Elizabeth and Lisa and Linda still held a shaken up expression and their faces were snow white.

"Something went horribly wrong during Concorde's rescue mission" Elizabeth explained to Alex. Alex furrowed her eyebrows, looking at Elizabeth with curiosity and worry. "Shouldn't we wait for [Y--"

"[Y/N] has been transformed into a horse" Linda spoke quickly. Alex eyes grew several sizes and she was wide awake now. "What?!" She yelled in surprise at the bad news. The other druids attention was now fully dedicated to the meeting. Lisa weakly nodded in response.

"How...?" Alex asked, having a hard time progressing what just got mentioned. "I don't really know... everything happened so quick." Linda gulped. "We tried to convince the ringmaster of the circus to free Concorde and all of a sudden he snapped his fingers and [Y/N] got turned into a horse... He even forced her to race against others"

Worry began draining the colors of everybody's eyes as they were glued on Linda. Alex' jaw dropped in disbelief and shock.

"How did the race go?" She asked quietly, not really wanting to hit the wrong nerve. Linda remained silent for a few moments and just as Alex wanted to apologize she spoke up. "It went pretty well at first. But shortly before she reached the finish line [Y/N]... she neighed in pain and fell down... after a few attempts she got back up but it was too late. Even after the race she was too pained to stand up, so I needed to call Lisa for help" Linda's voice was quivery and Lisa gently took ahold of her hand to calm her down.

"So the ringmaster cheated to make her lose?" Alex asked fuming, clenching her fists in anger. Linda shrugged her shoulders and Alex turned her attention back to Elizabeth.

"Where is she?" Alex asked with concern. "In the stables. Luka and [H/N] are with her." The meeting fell silent and everybody tried to process what happened. All of a sudden Linda's head shot up and all her confidence came back at once. "I think I might have a solution!"

--Meanwhile--

Ydris kept pacing up and down under the big top as he thought about the most recent events concerning [Y/N]. Why did he do this to her? Why did he take his anger out on her? Will [Y/N] ever be able to forgive him for the horrible things he has done to her?

Questions nagged on Ydris' mind and remorse consumed every single part of him. He stopped in his tracks and started to rub his temples as the sound of [Y/N] pained neighs rang in his ears and the pictures of her weak, limp body, laying shivering on the ground, flooded his mind.

Where did the pain even come from? Ydris is sure it wasn't the spell he cast on her, but what was it then?

At their past few encounters Ydris noticed something about [Y/N] that worried him. Despite the fact she's a Soul Rider, which he knew from the first time he looked into her eyes, she had something dark engulfing her. And Ydris obviously didn't like that.

|~Your POV~|

It's been three days and you slowly got used to being in a horse body. You still felt heartbroken, betrayed and used and wondered as to why Ydris did all of this to you. What have you ever done to him to deserve such a thing?