Borderline

Rose POV ...

Me:What the fuck am I looking at right now?

Beth:Our travel car.

Me:This new?

Beth:Yea.

Me:Are y'all slow or something? That leaves a trail!

Annie:Not really.

Me:What?

Annie:We... Took it from the car lot.

Me:*groans* Now I know what he meant. Man let's go, we are wasting daylight. I'm in the back sleep.

I get inside and and lay out in the back seat and make sure I'm not crushing my hair. My phone goes off, I groan and put my headphones in my ear.

Me:What?

Rio:Damn you sound horrible without sweets.

Me:No, I'm tired and I have to go on a field trip with three slow folk because of my boss wants to make sure they don't die on the way.

Rio:*chuckles* You know where to drive back right? The warehouse I showed you?

Me:Yes sir.

Annie:Who are you talking to? Is he hot?

Me:Don't worry about it. And no he's not he's a pain in my ass.

Annie:That doesn't mean he's not hot.

Me:Face forward Annie.

Rio:*chuckles* So now I'm not hot?

Me:When you make me do stuff I don't want to do, yup.

Rio:You'll be ok. It's family.

Me:Yea Yea.

He chuckles and hangs up I close my eyes and go to sleep.

I wake up to a gun shot I get on the ground and peek out the window seeing my fucking sister with a gun in her hand. I groan and lay back down on the seat hand over eyes. I grab my phone and text Rio.

Me: After this shit your gonna have to owe me 500K.

Rio De Janeiro:We'll work something out... But for now make sure they don't screw up anymore.

Me: Sure

They get back inside the car the boxes in the trunk and next to Annie.

Me:So how was shooting someone for the first time?

Ruby:How do you do that!?

Me:I don't know it's just like taking a step at 23 you've done it so long it's nothing.

Beth:Oh my gosh you are crazy!

Me:Thank you Elizabeth. I'm driving.

I get in the front and drive off soon heading to a gas station to get some snacks and we are back to Michigan.

At the Warehouse ...

Ruby:How did you know to come here?

I look at her and open the door walking to the opening of the warehouse. I see Rio talking to AJ, I put a jolly rancher in my mouth and walk up to them and stand with my hip poked out. Aj looks me up and down licking his lips, Rio looking at me in the eye and he looked tempted to say something.