Remix

Rose POV

Me:Be careful, they are scared and will protect themselves.

Rio:I ain't worried about no suburban bitches. Whatever they do I'll be ready for it, you just think about that beautiful glow your about to get from that California sun and our child.

So turns out I was pregnant 1month, seems like the sixed time in Rio's office did the trick. I'm going to California for half of my pregnancy at about 7 months I'll return because I won't be able to come back until I have the baby. I'm not telling Ruby and them in fear of what they'll have to say or think, I don't really care but I don't feel like dealing with it. So I'll just tell them to rush to the hospital when it's time and not say anything. I'll tell Stan to call off ahead so he can be there as well, or not because if the FBI is here for Rio and my men then Stan has probably seen him in a picture. And the last thing I need is my brother in law snatching my boyfriend and baby's father up in handcuffs when I still have sweat on my head from giving birth.

Rio:When are you telling your family?

Me:When are you telling yours?

Rio:When he's out.

Me:Same but it's gonna be a girl.

Rio:I disagree, mama.

Me:You know? Me too, papi.

Rio:*laughing* Alright. We'll see I mean one of us is right, right?

Me:Gotta be. But I'll see you ok?

He looks upset but nods biting his lip I wrap my arms around him and he picks me up holding me tightly. He kisses my face a million times, literally before even letting me slide down to the floor.

Me:*giggles* Why are you acting like this? You'll see me soon, and even if you don't you'll see me in 7 months and it honestly won't even feel like it.

Rio:Yeah, I don't want to though, I want to see you everyday of this process, when he first kicks, when, he makes you start to feel crazier, that over it phase, I want to see your first time having to waddle, all of that.

Me:And you'll see that, I promise alright? Relax, be safe, smart and be that charming Rio I love to piss off come on now.

Rio:*chuckles* Ok.

And when he's distracted I hit his chest he looks at me so confused.

Me:The hell you mean by crazier?

Rio:*laughs* Can I tell you something?

Me:Depends? Will it make me want to shoot you?

Rio: How you been acting I don't know honestly.

Me:Rio, don't play with me right now your scaring me.

He licks his lips, then bites the bottom before looking at me, I sit down, he grabs my hand squatting in front of me. He plays with it then looks finally looks up at me and smile, it's not one of his intimating smirks or smiles, it's not a fake one, but a genuine smile that reached his eyes, all of his teeth showing a bright and white, even some gum. I smile confused laughing a little bit. He kisses my knuckles and takes a deep breath.

Rio:I know I probably ain't the best man, and I probably won't be the best father but for you and that child growing inside you I'll try my hardest to be, I promise, and I know we'll surely bump heads on a lot of shit but can you promise me to stay with me? I want to truly make this work for us because I am falling in love with you from this past year. I told you how I started to keep tabs on you because of your loft and so on. But I'm glad you came to help your sister and lady friends when she called. I honestly think this was meant to happen for good or bad but I'm still happy it did. And no I'm not saying this because your having my son but because I fell in love with you and having my child was just sprinkles on the cake.