five

Calum,

Luke would like to know if you could please ask Michael to stop being lazy and participate in chemistry. He would ask, but he figured that Michael would probably listen to you over him.

Anyway, Ashton doesn't seem too bad. He giggles a lot more than what I would expect for the star of our school's football team, but it's cute (I say that in a way where I sound the least bit attracted to him as possible; no crushes for me!) He's got a warm personality and is an all-around good person to be with. Luke got partnered up with a girl named Aries for his math project. She's not in our period, but she either has it before us or shares the class with you.

I think Luke's got a crush on her, but don't tell him I said that (and especially do not tell Aries, for that matter).

Either way, Luke has Spanish with her and Mr. David decided to pair them up because she was left without a partner as well.

Michael doesn't seem too bad from what I've heard from you. However his behavior in chemistry says otherwise. I take your word for it though.

It's nice to hear you're doing well. Though we have been leaving these notes for each other for nearly a week and a half now, we still know very little about each other.

I know for fact that:

- Your name is Calum

- You think you're better than Alex Gaskarth

- You seem to have paved yourself a little path into my heart (once again, I say this with the least bit of attraction possible; still no crushes) and I predict that we will wind up being good friends.

So, tell me a bit about yourself. What's your favorite color? Aspirations for the future? Opinions on me?

I'm curious.

-Mel

ps: I addressed this note to "C.H." at first, sorry, Calum.

//

an: if you knew the reference in here you're really cool!!

please please please go check out "flipped" by urbania; it's an incredible book, one of my favorites, and is the one I referenced in this chapter!