twelve

Melanie,

It was amazing meeting you Saturday, though I'm positive I was a bit on the awkward side. I mean, I didn't talk to you for half of it (which is pretty awkward for you, right?), but when I finally did-

God.

First and foremost, your voice is much better heard than imagined, and you in general are better seen and heard, than seen and not heard, you get me?

I view you as one of my best friends, so having an actual conversation with you was great. I know I didn't talk to you in class today (so far), but 1.) I was in class before you, and 2.) You can only expect so much from me.

To be honest, before meeting you on Saturday, part of me was sure it was just Michael writing the notes and that he had gotten the guys in on it. But it wasn't.

And I'm so grateful for that.

In other news, Luke wants to ask out Aries but doesn't know how to. He also told me not to tell you, but I think you may be best for him to receive advice from (second being Ashton because he's into romance)(yet he's still single)(you two should date)(just kidding).

But how's life? You always seem intrigued by what Michael has to say, whenever I see you two in class. The person next to me (gosh, I don't even know their name) is always off task (was this how it was like for Luke with Michael?). She always texts her friends, one time she called one of them, and has never even spoken a single word to me.

She seems nice though. Maybe I'll start a conversation with her?

It's a question because I may need reassurance.

xo,

-Calum

ps: we should go out again.