author's note/character ask

whaddup whaddup!!!!

so a few things you guys need to know:

1- there's a new chapter coming soon so stay tuned!

2- if you've read any of my other works, you know that I constantly get writer's block, and I also love hearing your guys' ideas for my books.

that being said, if you have any ideas for noted, be it in the distant future, or soon, tell me! comment them, message me, idc. It doesn't matter when in the book it'll take place. I just love incorporating the ideas I receive into the books, as I feel like it just makes it that more personal ya know????

lastly, and the one I'm most excited about, I'm doing a character ask! that is, given that I receive enough questions. there is no limit to the questions you ask, but I word prefer that you keep them appropriate!

the characters you can ask are:

-melanie

-luke

-michael

-calum

-ashton

-mackenzie

-alexis (appearing in the next chapter!!!)

-jonah

-me, the author

-other, less significant characters (teachers, family, other friends, the football coach, etc.)

so yeah!!! I would like to do one of these, as it would be my first and allow for a better insight into the background story and just the book in general.

just comment/message me your question, along with who you're asking! like I said, there's no limit to the number of questions you can ask.

woo