five point five

Mel,

Michael says that he'll try, but makes no promises.

And yes, I know Aries. She's a nice girl; don't know her too well but if I'm right, I believe she's good friends with Ashton.

And about me?

Well,

- I play the bass

- Aspire to be in a band

- And also have a spot in my heart for you.

As for my opinions on you, you don't seem too bad. If I didn't know better though, I'd have assumed that you were dating Luke.

You seem lovely (for lack of a better word) though.

As we're nearing the end of the semester soon, how do you plan on continuing these notes to each other? They're what gets me through this class, and the absolute highlight of my day. I could only hope that they make you just as happy and that you want to continue writing.

It's funny how we haven't even exchanged numbers yet to make everything easier, but I guess that's just us.

Not that I mind.

I saw Luke in the hallway this morning and wish I had introduced myself. I mean, I view us as friends by this point, and would love to actually meet him (and you, for that matter).

Maybe we'll be in some of the same classes next semester! That'd be really cool, I think.

By the way, Michael said that he wanted to meet you. So I'm guessing that he's going to introduce himself in chemistry today.

Don't worry if he doesn't though, he can be a bit forgetful.

Anyway, today in history class Ashton got detention. He never gets detention, partially because if he does enough times, there's a strong chance of him getting kicked off the football team (detention seems like it's Michael's second home once every two weeks, so I have no idea how he's still on the team), but also just because he isn't the type to get into trouble.

He forgot his homework at home (which I don't think has happened since freshman year) though, and we had a substitute teacher for the day. She gave Ash a detention (which I find ridiculous). He's kinda down about it and I don't know how the team took their best player missing practice for a detention (I can guarantee that Michael didn't mind though: more pizza for him).

Speaking of pizza, this new little pizza place opened downtown recently. Would you and Luke want to join Ash, Mikey, and I tomorrow afternoon? I can invite Aries too, if Luke would like.

If you don't want to, then that's fine! Just make sure you ask Luke as well- Ashton wants to meet him too because he thinks that without Luke's help, Michael would be failing chemistry.

So, what do you say?

- Cal-Pal

x