six

Cal,

As much as I'd love to accompany you three (four?), I'm afraid that I cannot make it. Which sucks, because I would love to meet you.

Really.

I've got to study for the final though. It's on Friday!

But on the bright side, by this time next week we'll both be going with new class schedules, and there's a good chance that we'll be sharing a class together.

And if we don't, I'll make a conscious effort to write a note and give it to Ashton or Michael when I see them, just so it'll eventually reach you.

Enough sap, though.

Luke said he's totally up for getting pizza with you guys; Michael said that he'd give Luke the time to meet up, but like you said, he's forgetful, so you may need to also give Luke the time.

I did, in fact, meet Michael. He seems very nice and was actually able to help me with my classwork. I don't see why he doesn't participate in class, because he's very intelligent, but that's his own choice. He mentioned something about you having a crush on a girl. What's she like?

Ashton did speak to me a bit about his detention. He said it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be and he got a headstart on his math homework while he was in there, so it worked out.

I don't think he knows that we know each other, but I assume that when Luke joins you guys for pizza, he'll put the pieces together.

I've nearly fallen asleep multiple times today, so if my handwriting has a striking resemblance to Luke's in this note, it's probably because I'm falling asleep.

I stayed up all night watching "America Horror Story". Have you ever seen it? It's quite scary. I definitely did not think it through, so when it came to being four in the morning, the show had managed to scare me so much that I could not sleep until five.

But hey, it's whatever.

Normally I can function on minimal sleep, but I can assure you that one hour of sleep doesn't count.

I'll probably need Luke to recap today's lesson for me, because I haven't taken many notes and then ones that I have are one hundred percent illegible.

I hope you're having a lovely day, Cal-Pal.

-Melanie

xx