sixteen

Melanie,
I know Calum writes you these notes and I feel like because you expect them constantly, this would be the most for-sure way of talking to you. I'm having Luke pass this note on to Ashton, God knows that Michael would be nosey and read it, who'll have to miss part of lunch to put this note by your desk. It's quite an amazing thing that he constantly puts others first, in my opinion.
On to the point of this note, Calum. He's not exactly perfect, I can assure you of that. You see, he's got this thing for Mackenzie Matthews, and he's had it for as long as i can remember. She's a lovely girl; incredibly smart, kind, and even won homecoming queen last year.
That being said, Mackenzie's got a thing for him too, as far as I know.
I've known Calum longer than you and as much as it sucks to say it, if he's given the chance to date Mackenzie, he will. I know you guys are going on a date relatively soon, but I do recommend that you talk to Michael about the matter. He'll be blunt while Ash will try to sugarcoat it as best he can.
Mackenzie and Calum never dated, but have been close to it several times. I've got Spanish with them both and they pass notes constantly. I don't want you getting hurt by him being stupid, so if you ever need someone to talk to, know that I'm here.
From,
Aries
ps: you should be the only one he gives love notes to; don't allow Mackenzie and Calum's thing to ruin the beautiful thing you two have going.