six point five

Melanie,

The girl I like is pretty great.

That's all I'm saying because I don't like discussing my love life.

What did you think of the final? I got an 87% on it, which is a lot better than I expected! I was certain that I would fail it, but it was a relief that I didn't.

You totally should've been there when we got pizza. Ashton accidentally dropped half of the pizza pie upside down on the table. Luke warmed up to us really well, I think. He's a good guy and I can definitely see why you two are best friends.

Aries didn't come, though, which I guess was alright.

Halfway through, Ashton was like "How's that girl you've been writing to?"

Luke was instantly like "Oh my God, Mel doesn't shut up about him." (Please, do tell me what you've said to him?)

But anyway Ashton took a second and said "You're writing to Melanie? So that's what she does during class instead of taking notes!"

It was probably one of those you-had-to-be-there moments, but it was genuinely hilarious.

Do you know what I find odd? The fact that tomorrow, you're leaving the last note. Because the day after that, we'll be in different classes. How will we be able to write to each other? I know that I can give my notes to whichever of the guys share a class with you, like you recommended, but it just won't be the same.

The chances of us being in a class together seem so slim, yet here I am, being ever-so hopeful.

I feel like by this being my last note to you, at least for the semester, that I should be writing you something beautiful and elaborate. However this is probably one of my shortest notes to you.

That's alright though.

I'll talk to you soon, Mellie (can I call you that?).

-Cal - Pal

xo

ps: did you put all of the equations into the calculator correctly?