Jonathan chapter 4

~*Jonathan~*

Hi guys just wanted wanted get this one out. Now let's get back to the story.

Evan couldn't stop staring at me. That's all he did. I don't know why, he just couldn't stop. I stared into his eyes waiting for him to run away. I was ugly unlike the rest of the boys I was probably one of the ugliest guy in our entire group.

Why didn't he just run away! Why didn't he run. Everyone calls me ugly and rude things but why hasn't he said anything. I was about to cry and turn back but than he said something.

"Hi Jonathan" Evan said. I was so close to walking away from him but his voice stopped me. He sound amazing he sound like he was calm. i than calmed down. Evan always seems to do that. He always seems to make people calm and happy. That's might be why I love him.

"Hello Evan" I said and his name name rolled off my lips. I stared into his brown eyes melting every second.

"Come in" Evan said. As I walked in I never would of imagine Evans house to be so nice. His walls were a dark navy blue with dark brown couches

And a nice coffee table with a flat screen tv and his xbox and controllers. As I kept walking I ran my fingers against his keyboard and screensaver was a picture of me with my mask on and Evan in his red hoodie. I blushed a little but Evans house was so dim that he couldn't see my blush.

Finally I said "I was wondering if we could go to the Ice rink. Instead of recording" I said than " you know your second home Canadian" I said as I laughed

We joked around as he told me to shut up and we laughed so hard and then we got quiet. I stared into his eyes. And after what seemed like 5 minutes I said that we should go.

As we got in my car and I put my seat belt on. and evan couldn't seem to get his on.

"Hey do they have seat belts In Canada " I said as I made fun of him.

"To be honest I don't know... I'm joking no shit delirious of course they have seat belts. Can u promise me

Something delirious." Evan said as he looked at me.

" what" I got scared that he tell me something I really didn't want to know...

" tell me your a better driver in real life than in gta" he said and started laughing.

" u bitch" I said but I couldn't stop laughing. As I turned on the car

I decided to leave it there cause it's going to be very interesting the chapter....