***Evan***

Delirious.. That's all I thought of when he looked at me.

As we finally arrived to the ice rink I rented some ice skates for Jonathan and I. As I ran back to delirious I handed him his skates. As I strapped mine on in less than thirty seconds, delirious struggled to get them on. I laughed at his face. It was so cute!

"Here let me help" I said as his face turn red.

"Thanks" he said mumbled as he looked away. After I finished tying his skates I grabbed his hands and pulled him up. I guess I pulled him up too fast cause he fell on top of me. We turned bright red and mumbled "sorry" In unison.

As we walked into the ice rink, we were the only ones. As I jumped into the rink and started doing laps and skating really fast I stopped for a second to look at delirious. he was struggling to get on the ice. I skated over to him and grabbed his hands and started skating around. I just saw him freak out as he started to slip.

"Calm down Jonathan" I said but he didn't listen to me.

"Look at me" but he still refused so finally I graved his chin with my hand and made him look in my eyes.

"Look at me" and finally he gave in. and he stopped moving.

"Jona-" I whispered.. but I was cut off when i hit the back if wall and fell forward.

I landed on delirious and his attempt to stand up, made me fall on him again and by accident I kissed him.

I KISSED HIM!!!! Wait we're still kissing. he hasn't pulled away! does this mean he likes me!

"Sorry" he said really quickly and pushed myself off, and skated really fast off and left the rink. How did he do that? I thought. as I got up and finally left the rink he was gone but his skates weren't. they were laying on the bench. as I ran outside I noticed that his black jeep was still there.... fuck my stupid love for hockey and skating drove delirious away. His car was still here, where's delirious????

Sorry if it's not great and thank you for the support guys It really means a lot to me.