Comic-Con

Jons pov~

It's been a while since I heard from vanoss. Kind of depressing at first but not I've started to get used to the whole not talking to evan. Daithi had told me what Evan had said after I clicked off. But I don't care.

I had made it to 8 million subscribers since I've Done my face revel. that I started making reactions videos and started doing meet ups with fans. It was awesome.

Everything was perfect, until I did one of my meet ups at comic-con. In the panel next to me was Nogla and they're was an empty panel next to me, with a long line. But when I heard screams I immediately dropped my pen and looked up. A guy with black hair and a quiff, walked out from the curtain. He had a red jacket on. It was vanoss. He looked just like his gta character. I started to freak out a little. Nogla had saw to and got up from his panel and walked towards me.

"Do you wanna go get something? We can take a break!" He said Eying me.. ( no not like that! ) he looked up and glared at evan. No one In our group talked to evan except terrorizer. He only did it to be nice.

Evan had no one. Evans views were going down really fast as his subscribers kept unsubscribing. Evan was at 5 million.

But that really didn't seem to bother anyone because everyone in our group was at 5-7 million subscribers.

Everyone was doing great except Evan....

I looked at daithi...

" No that shows weakness. And I'm not week." I said firmly. I looked back at Evan. He looked really shy and uncomfortable. He looked at daithi and glared. Was he jealous? I looked at daithi and he was practically on top of me. And it looked really sexual. Daithi wasn't a ugly guy he was really hot now that he was confident and did a better job cleaning himself up.

I graved his collar on his shirt, and pulled him close. I put my lips against his ear.

" Evan looks jealous, I love it. Mind playing along?" I whispered in his ear.

Pulling away but was stopped when he put his hand on the back of my neck.

" sure" he said as he kissed my neck. I shivered. My memories came flooding back... Evan. I put my hand on my neck where the scar had formed. As daithi walked away I still had my hand on my scar and I looked over at Evan who had his hand on his teeth. Feeling them, I saw him lick his teeth. Just barely scratching them.

It gave me shivers just thinking about it. We stared at each other for a good 5 minutes. The room went quiet, all that was heard was my chair squeaking as I got up from my seat and ran out. I heard many chairs move across the floor.

I didn't turn back, to afraid that I would loose myself in the process. I ran in the bathroom. And locked myself in one of the stalls I slid down and silently cried.

" stop be strong" I yelled at myself. "Don't let him win don't let him win." I whispered to myself. I heard my name be called from everywhere. I heard the door crack open. It was Evan, I stayed as quiet as I could. I heard Evan slide on the door I was on. His hand touched mind by accident I didn't pull away.

" are we really going to keep doing this." He said tired. " You running away from me when ever I say anything and or do something." Then we meet and make up in the bathroom?" He said frustrated. I moved my hand. I heard him whisper no... Did he really miss me? I didn't stick around to find out.. I snuck out at the stall next to mine. I ran I ran As far away from him I pulled my curtain and covered his tent.

" sorry guys just. Had some stuff to figure out. But I'm back and ready to have a great time." I said happily. A smile was on my face but I was crying behind this mask.

I know this chapter is short but I'm really tired and have 3 exams next week and I need to study. Hope your all doing well.