Its coming up tomorrow!

Okay we have a couple Orders of business

1.) Okay guys something big happened today.. Daithi De Nogla tweeted me... 3 time and favorited one of my tweets. I honestly cried.

2.) I want to give out some of my social media links and my Twitter is silver lupus. I want to get to know you got a little bit better so please message me whenever you like I want to get your opinion on my stories instead of getting comments and noticing them next week.

3.) I know how I've been posting every single day but to be honest writing 1000 words a day kind of makes you lose interest in the whole writing a fanfiction story. Also I kind of feel like they are lost and I feel like they actually got in a fight two weeks ago because if you noticed I've been stop posting videos with eachother and kind of everyone said that they were taking a break and getting a life so it's kind hard to write stories about them if the bond they have isn't there. And it kind of gets boring if you're just writing a story and have nothing to base off on I'm honestly trying to grab ideas from everything around me and I'm honestly having so many quizzes this week and I have to study for and it's kind of hard to feel this much pressure that you guys are read my stories and I'm not there to let you enjoy them and it's kind upsetting because I feel like I'm not doing my part.

Order of business number three I want you guys. To tell me what's your favorite part of my stories and what I can do like bring back some old chapters or in the story and possibly make a new one. i've honestly been thinking about ending the storiebut as a reader as well I think the bitchy on my part just getting out there. I want you guys have a great time read my stories and not just some really crappy and horrible editing stories. And honestly i've been thinking about making a blog on YouTube and I don't know making my stories expand and become a YouTuber because it honestly seems like so much fun and I probably won't get like a lot of views if I start doing them but I wanted to let you guys know.

Guys and what if we had so much fun writing these little stories during the summer and then stupid School had to ruin the fun. but October 7 I actually won't be posting anything because it's my birthday and I kind of want to have fun on my birthday.

also guys I wanted you guys to know that I'm going to start posting once a week because I honestly don't want to give up on the story because that's how I honestly have been feeling and I know I can sync honest and honestly but I actually do want to be honest with you guys because if you guys like an author and read your stories you understand what I mean about being stressed out everything I honestly want H2O Vanoss to have so many stories and I wanted to be perfect but till then thank you so much for supporting me and reading my stories and favoring in stories. it honestly means the world to me that I get your feedback it's really amazing. I can't believe that you guys take time out of your day to read my stories it's just honestly amazing And I want to thank you so much. But till then see you tomorrow love you guys so much follow me on Twitter @silverlupus thank you! ❥❥❥