Evan: What do you see?

Hey guys, Its monday so you know what that means!!! new chapter.. I met a couple of you on tumblr yesterday and we had a convo.. I want to be honest with you guys... I actually don't know where im going with this story... I honestly read my own stories and get into them... Is that weird... probably.. Okay so beside the point of my weirdness... I just wanted to address once again... I don't know where im going with this story. i have so many ideas but when i decide to sit down and write its looks so boring.. Some og you can relate to me. I just started off like you guys. I tried to find fanfiction about my favorite youtubers that i became a author. So if i Ever seem like im doing a shitty move tell me.. cause i start to feel lazy.. and i don't want to disappoint you guys. your feedback encourages me to write.

Lets get on with the story.. It might be shitty so warning 

It was 3 am. i had a weird dream about Jonathan. It woke me up sweating and crying i was gasping for air in the darkness. I turned to the right hopping that i would feel a warm presence next to me. I hoped it was Jonathan. I prepared myself for the worst. i was hoping that my hand would land on body but instead my hand sunk into the covers. Jonathan I whispered into the darkness as my voice echoed through the lonely room.

tears stung my eyes. Why why why i screamed to myself. i marched into the bathroom. I turned on the lights but i shut them right away as i was blinded by the light. ow that hurt i said. I opened the faucet and splashed cold water onto my face. The image of Jonathan shirtless, burned into my brain. I couldnt think straight. i punched the wall to release my anger. But i closed my eyes once again to see the image of jonathan kissing my chest. Traveling up my neck. whispering into my ear.. His voice out of breath but whispering seductively. i will be the death of you i remember him saying. He was trying to break me. And he did. He knew that once he left his mark on me that i would never be able to escape him. why jonathan why break me...  he broke me.. But i didnt care. I now understood. I closed my eyes once again to remember him. And for the first time in forever  I finally understood him (GOD NO NOT FROM FROZEN IM SORRY)