Jonathan

This chapter tho.. Muhahaha. Let's say stuff happens in this chapter. Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday but thank you for the support guys it means a lot!

Sorry if stuff doesn't make sense but I'm posting another chapter today and I didn't have time to edit it.

I ran away from a kiss. I kiss from Evan.. I swear to god I'm going to shoot myself. Why the hell did I run it would of been so romantic if I stayed and not run off like a little girl.

I heard water running from the sink. I heard someone crying. Could it be Evan. No he probably asked Marcel to pick him up.

I heard a knock on my door and someone said

" are you okay in there" someone guy seemed concerned I was probably crying loud. But the guy sounded really sad.

"Yeah I think so" I whimpered when I said that. I waited for the other guy to respond.

"Yeah... Wait... No.. I kissed this guy and he ran away I think I screwed up." Ha this guy sounded like we were in the same boat here..

" dude Same I ran away from the guy I like" I said a little disappointed by myself.

"Did you like the guy" I asked. I was shaking. I lost Evan, I lost the man I love, I lost my first kiss that I've been dreaming of but ran away.

" yeah I found out a little while ago.. What about you?" He asked. I honestly feel that it's Evan on the other side but the voice is different.

" yeah I liked this guy for a little while now... But he won't ever like me." I was so curious on who this guy was so I opened the door so I could talk to him.

The stranger was rubbing his eyes. His scarf was thrown aside and his jacket was opened.

" so tell me about your-EVAN" I was cut off when he jumped me. I was thrown against and I slid down the wall as Evan got on top of me and wrapped his legs around my body. He sat on my lap, he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. ( more like a make out) if I could point out. My eyes widen of shock my body couldn't respond all I did was freeze and blink. I couldn't breath but I didn't care I was jumped by Evan. Finally Evan pulled away. But his lips oh god they were soft they tasted like mint. Evan and I just stared at each other breathing more like panting. ( A/N sorry guys for stopping for a second but I really need suggestion on feature chapters. Also when I said delirious house I meant hotel he's visiting Evan for 2 weeks in Canada.")

Evan just smiled at me it was the smile that would make you get butterflies. Evan just spoke to me but it was a little foggy I just couldn't make it out.

" I love you- don't ever forget it" all I did was nod. He laughed at me for being in shocked. But you try being jumped.

"Good" he said as he pecked my lips but bit down on my lower lip and bruised it a little.

He put his hands on my lap and started to trace my thighs. I swear I almost started breathing hard. He put his lips on my cheek and quickly snatched my keys out of my pockets. I usually don't let anyone touch me keys but I couldn't cause the warm brown eyes were starting

Back at me. I wanted to say something but nothing happened.

Evan pulled me up, I held onto his hand as he lead me out to the parking lot.

"Come on" he said as he laughed at me. I shook my head and turn the car on.

Finally I snapped out of it. Sorta. I had the guts to speak.

" where... Do.... You.... Wanna go"

I finally got out as I stuttered like crazy.

"where do u wanna go Jonathan" he said in a seducing voice. I swear this was about to become a gta video of me jacking off.

" uh-uh" I couldn't breath I was about to jump on him. If that was possible with a seatbelt on.

Oh god he's looking at me again. No not that look I was about to melt in my seat. He put his hand on my cheek and slowly caressed it. His thumb traced over my lips. His eyes finally met mine.

All of a sudden I heard cars beeping.

I felt him come close to my ear and whisper.

"Home" he said in the most sexiest voice. He started nibbling and sucking on my earlobe. I swear I went crazy. I stepped on the gas and we went flying.

We finally arrived at Evans house. His parents weren't home cause they were off in Europe. Thank god!

Evan grabbed my hand and practically dragged me up the stairs. His parent owned the first floor and he owned the second floor. A gift from his parents.

As Evan and I ( the rag doll ) made it up to the door to his apartment, he was shaking so much to open the door that he dropped the key on the stairs.

" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! IS THIS REVENGE FOR STEALING $5 FROM MOM! THAT WAS YESTERDAY I NEEDED GAS MONEY IM SORRY!" I swear he became Nogla for a minute there. I started laughing at him. He turned around angry and said

" I'm going to make you regret that in a minute." I automatically stopped laughing and just got scared ( but jokingly) I tried going down the stairs to run from him but his tighten the grip on my hand.

He picked up the key and opened the door and through me in room. I almost fell as I stumbled over my feet. But Evan caught me. Must of been from the reflexes of playing hockey all his life.

He graved me and pushed me against the wall and I got my breath knocked out of me from the force.

"Evan" I whispered I was a bit scared, the face he had on was a little scary. He looked at me as if I was a small baby deer and he was a hungry wolf. My fear was like a drug to him, he loved it.

He trapped me against the wall with both his hands locked on the wall. I tried yanking on his arms but he was so strong.

He attacked my neck with kissing, bruising, licking, sucking, and bitting. I gasped as he bit down really hard piercing through my skin drawing a bit of blood. I tried to pull away but it was to late he did it. I hate people having dominance over me. Evan wasn't going to win! I was!

I graved his face and kissed him roughly. He was taken back a bit. As we made out none of us closed out eyes. We kept our eyes locked on each other. I took Evan's shirt off. I pushed him against the wall. Evans whole crazy sex mode was controlled. Jesus he was now sliding down the wall.

" do u wanna stop?" I asked hopping that he would say no.

"Yeah sure. How's your neck, Im sorry I didn't mean to bite down so hard you just moved and it happened. I'm Sorry Jonathan I didn't mean to" he said as he touched the bruised spot. I flinched in pain.

"No it's fine I don't care just don't leave a scar okay." I said as I picked him up and we walked to his room.

And that was the first time we had sex... Let's just say one of us woke up sore the next day... And it wasn't me that's for sure..