"I love you" said Jonathan

Guys I've honestly done better than this but this chapter will change everyone in the groups life. Thank you so much.

So I guess that frank doesn't like Evan. That's new. Frank always likes new people Even if I don't introduce them. I wonder if he's okay. I walked up to frank scratching him behind his ears.

" you okay boy" I asked cautiously hoping that he wouldn't bite me. Frank just sniffed me and did a some what of a disgusted face. I smelled my shirt thinking that I must have smelled. I smelled it and it smelled like Evan. I smiled.

" you don't like him do you boy," I was just so confused I'm not used to frank being this way.

"You wanna go for a walk" I asked him. Bending down. He pushed me towards the beach and looked at me and wagged his tail.

" okay boy" I said happy as I got up i saw Evan leaning against the arch way smiling at me.

" what" I asked blushing.

" nothing" he said grinning. As he turned away. I finally eyed him and I noticed how he was already in shorts and a tank top. I looked at his mussels and I swear they were huge and I just wanted to die in them.

I'm not some puny little white boy with no mussels. I have thumb mussels and god they are sexy! It's all thanks to video games. I'm joking no I actually have mussels they're average but Evans are huge JESUS!

I went up from behind and wrapped my arms around his waist. And he stopped moving and started to shake.

" Jon I don't like the way your dog starting at me." He said I looked over at frank and noticed how he was in a fighting position.

" frank stop. Evans safe okay no need to be that way." I said calmly.

" come on let's go on that walk." I said as I picked the leash up from its hook.

" come on Evan" I said grabbing his hand. I usually have frank off the leash but I'm scared he might lash out at Evan and I really don't want that. We went on the walk on the beach and I loved every minute of it. I missed being home. I had been at Evans house for two weeks that you forget about the beach and the sunset. When I was there we hit the really bad weather. But here it was nice. I sat down near the waves. Evan sat down next to me but frank was in the middle so yeah... He was ruining it for me.

" what's on your mind Jonathan your never this quiet." He asked staring at the Orange sunset.

"Nothing's wrong I just realized how much I missed home." I said as I scratched franks ears.

"You did." He seemed surprised.

"Yeah you'll get what I mean when you leave and go back to Canada" I said. Hoping that he would never go back.

He scratched franks ear and as a thank you he licked Evans hand. All of a sudden frank runs into the house. Aww what a good dog I thought to myself.

Evan began to stand up but I caught his wrist, and pulled him down. Shh. I said don't ruin the moment.

" Frank! He could hurt someone" he said trying to pull away but I pulled him down with all the strength I had and he fell down. Frank returned with a 6 pack of beer.

" good boy" I said and rubbed his back.

" Your dog knows how to do that!" He sounded impressed. Mmhhmm yeah my dog is the best dog ever. I thought.

" my dog names is Frank." I said laughing. After a while of spending time with each other company i got up and so did Evan. I graved Evans face and I smashed my lips onto his. I pulled everything out of my pockets. Knowing Evan had had shorts on and was wearing boxers. I quickly removed Evans shorts when he stopped me.

" Jon no not here" he said looking around.

" than in the water" I said as I pulled him In. I was such a bitch we removed our clothes Except our boxers and went in. I Took off Evans boxers and dunked him into the water. I quickly ran out laughing. I had his boxers in my hand and was waving at him.

" FUCK YOU DELIRIOUS" he screamed. He got out of the water holding his junk and ran after me. I was so happy. I jumped into the water being an excellent swimmer. And knowing these waves like the back of my hand I swam to the deep end. Evan tried to make it towards when he started to choke on water. These waves were pretty rough.

Evan tried to make out words but I could understand them.

" can't.... Swim..." He said as he went down. I dove in and graved him. I swam back to shore with him I put a towel around his waist so no one would see him naked. I quickly preformed CPR on him.

" no no no Evan please be okay." I spoke to him. Nothing was happening after 5 minutes and I started to cry. He was out cold and not waking up. I finally hit him so hard that water came out. He started coughing. He slowly opened his eyes.

" I'm so sorry Evan I love you so much" I could of lost him. Because of a game.

" it's okay Jon I love you too. I'm okay just a bit out of breath." He said staring at me. I looked at the waves thinking that the one thing I love almost killed the one person I loved.

I held Evan a bit tighter. I felt him shiver he put on his boxers after a while. Frank just looked at me as if trying to say to me that ' that's what you get to bring Canadians into our water' but obviously he would never say that but I felt like he did I packed up our stuff. I looked at Evan to see him fast asleep. I quickly dressed myself and quickly dressed Evan hoping not to wake him up.

I picked him up in my arms and held him closely to me. I carried him back to my house. I gently laid him on my bed and tucked him in. I decided to leave him alone and make dinner.

2 hours later.

I had just finished making stakes when Evan woke up. He rubbed his eyes and I melted. He was so cute.

Wow I really must love him if I'm getting butterflies every time I look at him.

" how was your nap" I asked as I finished setting up the table.

" it was fine.. What happened." I remember is making out in the water and it's all black after that.

" well we made out in the water and I took off your boxers and we made out and You chased after my and drowned. I have you cpr and you woke up and knocked out again...

"Well it must have been for this really hot life guard. Where were you delirious?" He said laughing.

" I love you Evan" I said whispering to him.

And than I fainted...