~~Jonathan~~

I never imagined that the day would end like this. Evan tying my skates, falling on me, holding hands, grabbing my chin, touching my face, and kissing me!

I'm hiding in the bathroom just barely breathing! this is how it all happened.

As Evan and I got in my black jeep and drove for about 30 minutes to the ice rink. I sat down at the nearest bench and waited for Evan to get the skates. I stared at him. His mussels were barely showing through his black sweater.

Evan finally returned and handed me my skates... HOW THE HELL DO I TIE THIS SHIT ON! I WAS FREAKING OUT. I glanced over to see that Evan was already done tying his on. WHAT THE FUCK. I thought.

"Here let me help" Evan said.

"Thanks" I mumbled as I started to blush really hard.

"There we go" he said as I stood up but I fell on Evan by accident and I blushed even harder!

"Sorry" We said in unison.

As we walked to the rink I saw Evan jump into the rink and do laps. I wanted to go In but I've only skated once in my life. I struggled to get on the ice. I heard Evan stop skating and slowly come up to me. As he graved my hands I almost fell over.

"Jonathan look at me" I kept hearing my name but I just couldn't pay attention! I just couldn't, I was so scared of falling and being a fool that I couldn't focus.

I felt Evan grave my chin and make me look at him. And finally I gave in.

"Jona-" but he was cut off when he hit the wall and fell on of me. I saw him try to get up but he fell again and but he kissed me. his lips were so soft.

But I pushed him off and skated really fast and got off the rink and went back to the bench and removed my skates.

And this is where I am now.

Guys really sorry but my wattapad was messed up. sorry