Evan and drunk Jonathan

I schedule two tickets North Carolina our plane boards at two am. I called Jonathan to let him no but it went straight to voice mail. It had been 3 hours since Jonathan left. And I started to get worried I've called him over 10 times in the pass hour. I was really worried. Finally I got a call from him.

"John where are you?" I said worried.

" Vanoss where are- you- the party at Quincy's. Come on" Quincy's was a local bar I went when I was sad or mad.

" Jesus your drunk delirious" we only called each other when we were recording or when drunk. And he was drunk.

" what no I would never" he said jeez I was scared cause if Jonathan talked shit to the people there they would kick his ass.

" Jon- I'm coming over to have a drink stay there."

" sphh okay babe." I heard in the back round ' hey dumb piece of shit comeback here' I graved my keys and I ran down to my car and drove like there was no tomorrow.

I walked in to see Jonathan on the floor. I ran over to him " JONATHAN" I screamed as I went to pick him up.

"VANOSS SHH" I pulled him out of the bar. "Sorry about him" I said to the entire bar. They all just nodded and returned to what ever he was doing. I strapped Jon into the car and went to his hotel and got his bags. We finally got to my house. His phone went off and he pushed something on his phone. My phones buzzed.

It was from Jon... I looked over and he was asleep. I read the message and it said

: Evan I'm sorry you had to find me like this. I was just scared. What I just put you through to make that decision. I'm also afraid of planes. I always do this the day before I go on a plane. I get hammered so that the next day I feel like shit and don't have to worry about the plane. I hope you forgive me. And any stupid decision I make please forgive me. Love you,

Jon:

I looked back at him. He was worried about me. I caressed his cheek. I opened my door and was hit by a cold gust of wind. I saw little white flakes in the air, oh shit no please let not be snow anything but snow. Jonathan's going to freak when he sees this. I went to open his door and I carried him bridal style through the house. I laid him on my bed. I put a bucket at the side of the bed so if he through it wouldn't be on me.. Wow so much has happened this week. I laid on my bed until I couldn't stay awake.

" EVAN" I woke up to Jonathan screaming and coughing. Oh shit I think he's choking on his puke. Please let not be puke. I wished. I to his side and put the bucket on the bed and sat him forward and he puked in the bucket.

" oh shit Jonathan what did you have! Is that a fireball shot I smell" I said as I sniffed him. Yup I thought as I crunched my noes away from him In a sort of disgust.

" Eves" I heard him say. Oh shit I know that he's going to start crying any moment now.

" shh shh don't cry" I said my baby boy. I thought he's did this to himself because of me.

NEXT MORNING

My alarm went off As I woke up. I woke up to find Jonathan on the floor and butt in the air. I started laughing as he woke up.

" are you okay" I asked him as he scrunched up his face.

" shh Evan" he said groaning. I gave him meds for hangover.

" here these should work" I said as I gave him a couple pills.

"Thanks.. Evan I'm sorry-" but I cut him off.

" no I'm sorry I pushed you. And you fear of flying is normal. I got our plans tickets right next to each other" I said

He groaned " don't make me think about please" he said as he buried his head in my shoulder.

" babe it's okay" I rubbed his back " please don't think about it."

I felt Jonathan Shake I really started to get scared. He started crying. He's not in pain from the hangover it gone already.

" I'm not ready! I don't want to go Evan I'm scared!" I felt so sad. He had to go through this on the way here's. It was 16 hours long.

" do you love me" I asked.

" what. What? Yeah of course I do. Evan your my world why wouldn't I."

" Jon this could be a new step in our relationship. Us being together."

" okay" Jon said.

" if your with me you'll be fine okay..."

Our taxi had just arrive we packed out bags in the car.

We finally arrive at the airport. All we needed to do is wait till we boarded.

The plane began to pick up and were in the air. Jonathan grabbed my hand and hugged me and started to cry.

" you trust me"

Okay guys I'm leaving it there.