My teddy bear

Hi guys thank you for 15k seriously you guys are the best! Thank you for reading my story even though it can be pretty crappy sometimes. Okay lets get on with the story.

Jonathans pov

I was screaming at my body not to faint. I didnt feel sick, i just didnt want to loose him again.

"your not going to faint are you?" Evan said putting his arms around me.

"no I'm not going to" i said smiling at him. As i rubbed my nose against his.

"your like a teddy bear" i whispered not expecting him to hear me. His arms were like a big blanket that was warm and cute.

"whats with you and teddy bears anyway?" Evan said pulling away slightly from our hug. 

i grinned, I knew i had a goofey smile on my face but i didnt care.

" I dont know, i just love them. Im suprised you didnt see my teddy bear when i was here or in my room." i said pulling him back into the hug. 

"spreaking of teddy where is he!" i said franctically throwing Evan a different direction from me. 

I looked around the room frantically searching for my teddy. I started to shake 

" oh no" i said as i slummped to the floor. 

" jesus Jon! its okay im here im going to try and keep you near." Evan said to me as he walked closer to me.

"DONT SING GASOLINE TO ME ONLY TROYE CAN!" i yelled at him. his laughter filled my ears, it sounded like little bells ringing in my ears.

" i didnt  think you would know who it was," evan said tipping back a little laughing. 

"jon ill be you teddy bear" he said as he crouched down pulling me into his arms.

" you will?" i said looking into his eyes.

" yeah... I'll be you.... ermm... YOUR EVEYBEAR" he said smiling. His arm snaked around my back.

my eyes widen.

" MY EVEYBEAR" I said as i jumped into his arms as i kissed him.

we jumped into bed. " goodnig-" evan said before my whinning cut him off.

" I dont want to go to bed." i whinned into his ears gripping him a bit tighter.

I squeezed him and i didnt get a response. So i squeezed him again. 

"ermgh" he grunted in pain a little. " what wrong Jon? " he said rolling his eyes. i could tell he was getting annoyed.

" you didnt say i love you like my teddy bear does." i said as placed my head in his neck.

" alright ill do it. Squeeze me come on" he said

i squeezed him.

" i love you" he said.

"no you have to have your 13 year old puberty voice crack voice." i spoke into his neck, my voice slightly muffled.

" i love you" he said as he did his voice crack.

"i love you too eveybear." i said as i kissed his neck.