Just breath! Love, Evan

Evans pov

"Breath... Breath... Breath" I kept hearing before I blacked out. But I couldn't because I was already dead. 

Bright light were shinning above me, everything seemed fuzzy. I lifted my head from the pillow. I heard soft murmurs from the doctors. Machines beeped every second. " Jonathan" i whispered. Everyone seemed to look up from their phones. My mother was holding my hand and crying. My dad had his hand on her shoulder. He seemed to be talking to her, trying sooth her. 

" Breath, breath, breath" the voices kept chanting. But before i could question them again my heart stopped beating.

'Fight it'  i told myself when i started to wake. The doctors were talking to my parents. All of a sudden my mom  broke down on the floor crying.

" Breath, breath-" they began to chant, until i heard a familiar voice yelling.

" EVANN" he screamed. For the first time i couldn't recognized the voice. "BREAT-" my eyes started to droop close, but I saw Jonathan, Fighting doctors, Everyone was there. My second family, My YouTube Family. 

Jonathan was crying, screaming,kicking. Than I looked closely, this is the exact way i acted when they wouldn't let me in to see Jonathan... Than i realized that i was Jonathan. This wasn't my family it was his. I saw his mom break down. I was seeing through his eyes before he went into surgery and went into the coma.

I kept screaming breath to delirious every time his heart stopped. He would look at me, he would seem tired. But every time i chanted Breath, he would. I never told him that he died 3 times. Once in my arms and the other two in the hospital.

Everyone of us had vowed to never tell him what happened that first week in the hospital. I was shaken awake from my dream when one of my teammates woke me up telling me that it was my stop.  I picked up my stick and bags and walked into my new apartment. My parents had kicked me out because i would yell in my sleep. i unlocked the door and dropped all my stuff on the floor. i didn't care. After that... All i needed to do was... BREATH...