Whats wrong

Hey guys thanks for the support it really means a lot to me!

I don't know what happened yesterday but all i know is that Jonathan isn't the same. He won't look me in the eye. He didn't let me hold his hand.

Did something happened at Quincy? I thought.. Then it hit me...Kyle... Kyle was working that night. I hope that he never mentioned my name. But if Jonathan's was a new face... Kyle would integrate him.. And if Jonathan would say my name.. Kyle would tell him.... oh no!

We landed in New York, we had 4 hours till we boarded our plane again. I decided to call Kyle to ask him. Jon was on the phone with his sister.

"Hello" it was Kyle.

"Kyle hi, can I ask you a question."

"Sure but you have to answer my question too" he said giggling. god I hate his giggle.

" Did you meet my friend Jonathan? yesterday at Quincy?" I asked nervous.

"Yeah I told him what we were or what we weren't. we never did get to finish that date you know." he said getting flirting.

" Kyle nothing happened between us you know that. We were only hanging out. well your sister and I wee you just tagged along." I said getting upset.

"Why the hell did you pick him! I loved you longer! you know I have!" He said crying.

" Don't ever talk to me or anyone i know ever again!" I yelled into the phone and hung up. I ran to fine Jonathan starring out the window talking to his sister I listened to the convo.

" What do I do! Kyle told me so much shit that I can't look at him. cause when I do I see Kyle and this is really starting to piss me off." he said as a tear ran across his cheek.

I walked away so that he wouldn't know I was ease dropping,

" Hey Jonathan" I said waving to him as I walked towards him.

"Bye and don't come over!" he said and hung up.

" Follow me" I said as we walked into a one stall bathroom. he walked in and when he did I pushed him against the wall, and locked the door.

"Evan I'm not in the mood." He groaning still not looking at me. I missed his blue eyes staring at me.

"Nothing happened between Kyle and I. He said that he was talking shit to you but to be real here that never happened! we hung out as friends but he wanted to be more but I said no. and ever since he's been a clingy Bitch. I had a girlfriend but that was 3 years ago. She moved to California. rude ass Bitch if you ask me, she left her true Canadian side to join the Americans." I said bitterly.

He gave me a look saying are you shitting me. " I'm American" I said a bit down..

"Yeah, well if haven't notice I'm into guys so yeah." I said laughing. " Are you okay now." I said but I didn't get a response. " Jon look at me!" I said as tears started to form in the corner of my eyes. " Look at me please" a tear fell from my eye and landed on his cheek.

He looked up and stared at me. it wasn't a death stare but a doe eye stare.

"Don't cry Evs" he said as he pecked my lips and ever since then. I felt like all my problems were fine I felt safe. for the first time in a while I felt happy.

Thanks guys again. I have no hate for California I'm just joking so no one please don't take it seriously. thanks again