My dog doesnt like you

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I had homework. And extra sorry about this story I haven't had a time to revise it cause I have and exam paper to write. Hope your all doing well and I hope you like it.

We landed in North Carolina at 3pm.

I was so tired of sitting that I was actually consider going for a jog. Okay I don't work out but I do play basketball with my friends. It's one of my favorite sports of all.

I was about to get up from my seat when I notice Evan had his head on my shoulder, he was sleeping. He's so cute I thought. I should probably wake him up, I thought but I couldn't. He was so amazing to look at when he slept. His face was so calm and relaxed. I felt like he hadn't slept in days. I couldn't wake him up. But finally the flight attendants said we had to leave.

" Evan wake up, Evs come on wake up" I said pulling his hand to stand up. He groaned and refused to.

How do I wake him up??? I thought than it hit me.

" Evan! Wake up coach said if you were late one more time you would be benched for a month!" I yelled. Trying not to laugh

He jumped up from his seat and graved his backpack and ran out the plane. I laughed and chased after him. When I reached him he looked confused.

" what's wrong" I asked as I looked around. Everything seamed normal to me. Perfectly fine in fact.

" why are there a lot of soldiers at the airport? are they checking something?" He asked curious.

" yeah Canada had threaten us so there here checking for extra precautions," I said trying so hard not to blow my cover. " you may have to get checked. Don't worry you should be out of here fast. I said starring at his face. He looked so scared.

" are they going to question me." He asked starting tremble a bit.

" no Evan I'm joking you idiot. There's a marine base in North Carolina. Soldiers are probably going home." I said rolling my eyes.

He hit me across my head getting mad.

" are you crazy you really had me worried! I thought they were going to kill me for a sec. And you did seem stupid to say that Canada threaten the U.S.. Really bitchy of you to ask me." He said rolling his eyes.

" but a good one though right? You were so scared I almost started laughing." I said

" yeah what ever delirious." Evan said getting annoyed.

Finally after 15 minutes of waiting we got our bags and went outside. It was 90 degrees outside but I was in love. I was home and it was hot and I was happy. On the other hand. Evan not so much.

" it's so fucking hot" he said gasping for air. " that's it one ticket back to Canada please." He said waving at someone inside. I just laughed and signaled a cab driver.

We got in and I told the cab driver my address and we were off. Finally I'm going home I thought.

EVANS POV!!!

To admit I was kind of scared to go Jonathan's house. It was weird, but I had to make that sacrifice. I took a short nap on the plane and put my head on jons shoulder and fell asleep.

I woke up to someone yelling at me about my couch and jockey and on the bench for a month. To be honest it didn't sound right but I graved my bag and Ran out of the plane.

When I stopped I notice and I ask Jon what it was about.

A/N okay U know what happened so it would be stupid to repeat it. Okay now going outside at the cab ride and jons house.

It was hot... And I mean hot

" okay one ticket to Canada please I said signaling the desk lady from inside.

We got in the cab and we drove. This was kind of different from Canada. We drove past Topsail beach. Until the car came to a compleat stop. I was confused. Jonathan got out of the car and took out our bags. I was so confused. No like serious I really didn't know what the hell was going on. Jonathan paid the driver and the car drove off.

" why are you so confused Evan?" He asked.

" nothing" I said as I graved my bag. " lead the way" I said signaling him to move.

We walked to this really big blue house. Haha I thought, it would be blue. Than it hit me he had a beach house... On the beach! Are you kidding me I would love to live here! I saw Jonathan enter the house so I ran up to door. Until I was jumped and some one was on top of me growling. It was. Pit bull. I was going to die! this is how I died.

" Jon-" I said stuttering

" JONATHAN HELP JONATHAN!" I screamed as the dog was about to bite me!

A/N Jonathan never said what his dog name was so we're going with frank! SO U BETTER LIKE IT! Back to the story

" FRANK DOWN." Jonathan yelled

" come here now" Jon said to the dog as frank retreated staying close to the ground as it sat behind Jon it gave me a death look.

" sorry Evan about frank. I forgot to introduce him to you." He said as he walked to me. I sat up

" yeah you might have forgotten." I said glaring at him. I put my hand on jons shoulder and frank started snarling at me. I let go and scooted back.

" Jon" I said scared

" calm down you baby he wouldn't hurt a fly." He said

JONS POV!!

I walked in To take a piss and I notice my dog dash out. Hmm I thought not caring as I heard Evans scream that's when I ran.

Frank was on top of Evan. He was a brown pit bull. I saw frank about bite Evan when I screamed.

" FRANK DOWN" I yelled at the top of me.

" come here now" I said as he walked towards me scared.

" sorry about him Evan" I said Nicely. " I forgot do introduce you to frank"

" yeah you might have forgotten" he said glaring at me when he put his hand on my shoulder when I heard frank start snarling at Evan.

" Jon-" he said scared

" calm down you baby he wouldn't hurt a fly." I said laughing. " frank come." I said as I motioned toward me but Evan got scared.

I whispered in Evans hear " he smells fear" I said smirking at him.

" frank this is Evan. Evan this is frank. I like Evan so u have to be nice to him. Do you understand frank." I said looking at him. He did a some what nod. And then he jumped on Evan and I got up. Frank started to lick Evans face.

"Jon get him off please." Evan said. I snapped my fingers and frank came towards me. He shut the door and locked it.

I heard someone knock on the door. I opened it and it was Evan.

" sorry I guess he doesn't like you huh." I said.