Misteltoe

Merry Christmas,

Jonathan pov: we were in the car driving to the hotel where everyone was in ( the crew) I scanned the hotel key. I than heard a buzz. I open the door and with a swift click. When I heard yelling and screaming. Me and evan turned to each other. "Frank"we whispered and ran inside. I saw Frank growling and walking around the couch. All the guys were on the coach screaming.
"Someone call Jonathan!" Scottie said.
"He with evan we can't!" A thick Irish accent was heard. Nogla I guessed.
"Fuck Evan! I'm not getting mauled by Jonathan's killer dog." Bryan said.
"Frank down!" I screamed. "come here." my voice boomed through the big hotel room. everyone was taken back. no ones ever heard me yell like that. I was taken back myself. but Frank just growled at me.
"Frank... come here boy.." evan said getting on his knees. Frank stopped and stared at evan. slowly his tail began to wagged. Frank ran and jumped on evan. evan fell back with Frank on him. Frank licked Evans face.
"Hi boy, how've you been." evan said rubbing franks back. evan moved his head.
"Hi guys." evan said hesitantly. Evan looked at me nervously. I helped him up. I put my arm around his waist.
"So how's it been guys. hopefully Frank didn't cause you that much trouble." i said snickering.

"Oh no, he's been a good puppy!" Craig said sarcastically.
"So you guys a thing... again." tyler said.
"No I'm just laying my head on his shoulder because I'm tired." I said sarcastically.
"Look up evan and jon." daithi snickering away.
We looked up and found a mistletoe. I blushed. evan planted a kiss on my noes.
"That piece of shit has been getting me and Craig all weekend." Tyler said rolling his eyes. Craig blushed and nudged tyler.
"Thank god I haven't been chosen yet." Nogla said laughing.

And that's how the spent Christmas Eve..