should we?

Jonathans Pov

"Evan" I said as I approached him cautiously. I eyed him up and down trying not to make eye contact with him but how couldn't I! His carmel skin was practically screaming to be touched, to be loved. His black hair stood up and looking so soft. I just wanted to run my fingers through it. I could only imagine how warm he was. His body heat against mine was so warm. I couldn't stop the thoughts from spilling out of my head. I couldn't control myself. All I wanted was him, him in my arms, sleeping. I remember once when he fell asleep on my shoulder he snuggled up to me and held my hand. It felt like he couldn't let go. Like he wanted to stay there. 

"Jonathan" he said cautiously staring at me, he looked like at me as if I was an deer and he was my hunter. Afraid to approach me, afraid I might run away. No Evan not again I wont ever let you leave me again. Will play gta and cod and we'll laugh it off. And you will call me a doofus for crashing the car. $70,000 car. Wildcat will make fun of me and Marcel will call me an idiot and Mini will just laugh. 

I knew I could't look into his eyes because i knew i would get lost in them. But i had to.. I had to look into his soft warm brown eyes. i had to just once. But boy wasn't that my mistake. I looked into his eyes and everything i was afraid melted away. we walked towards each other and we both grabbed each others faces and we kissed each other passionately. I wasn't going to loose him not again. not now not again. 

we finally pulled away and he spoke to me.

" Marry Me, Jonathan" and that when Daithi woke me up. 

Hope your all doing great! Tell me about your day! Please comment and follow me on twitter @SilverLupus