Who are you? Jonathan

Who are we to change fate? To change what we were destined to be. I don't know happened. I was happy, happy as anyone could be. Now I was crumbling down faster than the bullet train that came crushing me.

Maybe I am destined to be with Evan. Maybe I really am.. Maybe it's time I ended the story

Nah I'm joking.

Anyway every time I went outside or anywhere my road came crashing into Evans. Every where I went I ended up in Evans face. Not in his arms where I wished to be but in his face. inches away from his so soft lips. seeing him again brought back memories from the last time we were together. his smile, his warmth, his laugh, his presence. i know you may be confused. I was everything was perfect Jonathan, nothing could ruin this moment.. But it did. he did. He crumpled my towers that held me together. When he talked to me in the bathroom his voice cracked when he first spoke. I miss him! I didn't want to hurt this much! I never wanted him to leave me! What I did wrong I couldn't figure out. What I wanted I couldn't have.

Evan pov-

I now know why I left Jonathan... I was scared, for him, for me, for us. my vision was cloudy and messed with! what I did was something completely rash! I didn't it only cause of the heat of moment! I couldn't go through the pain again. I couldn't loose him into the darkness, my darkness. ( XD that was a quote I wrote in another chapter) I was selfish! I didn't want to get hurt. but it was my mistake because jon was never going to hurt me! I was hurting myself because of you! Jonathan you! Afraid you never love me when you woke up. afraid that you would have changed your mind, just afraid....

Hope you guys enjoyed out this chapter! :) follow me on Twitter @SilverLupus and check out my new story called Beyond my universe!