Finding You

Jonathan Pov

I was here. It was weird I remember telling him that he would miss home in a matter of days. But being here, made me realizes that I missed it. I actually feel like I'm home and that I'm happy. Everything seems familiar. I remembered the giant billboards, the happy faces, and the smell of ice. I shivered a little as a gust of wind blew my way.

I was waiting outside while Daithi and Marcel got the car. I heard yelling all of a sudden. I turned around to see a bunch of boys with duffel bags walking into a bus. They were hockey players; I could tell by their hockey jersey, they were all white with a yellow trim. For some reason Evan came to mind. Didn't he have a yellow and white jersey? He did! (Fun fact he doesJ its in one of his videos of him playing hockey.)

I scanned the crowd looking for a man that fit Evan's description. That's when I noticed him. In the crowds of people I could tell who he was, because I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw him. I finally let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. I felt relaxed. He seems to be looking down. He was wearing his cute grey sweatpants, with a baby blue shirt underneath his jersey; I saw my baby blue scarf.

Wait! My scarf! That's where it was. My heart seems to skip a beat again. He was wearing it. Than I heard someone call his name

" Your still attached to that scarf Evan? I think its time you let him go" said one of his team members. He was tall a bit pale and had dark black hair.

" Leave him alone Mark." I saw one of the boys stand up for Evan. They all seem to board the bus. The doors shut. I wanted to say something. But how could I was speechless. I stood in front of Evan's window. I was about ten feet away from his window though. I thought he would never look up till he did.

I saw him word the mouth 'Jon' then buses engine seems to roar, as it started moving. 'No no no' Evan seemed to saying. All the boys seem to not notice. He got up from his seat and started to look out the windows trying to look at me he kept pushing people out of the way until he finally reached the back. Finally all the boys seem to be in a line waiting for me. (Daithi, marcel, mini,wildcat,407,panda,lui, and frank)

But the only thing I could do is. Smirk at him and turned around with my heel walking inside shaking my head. The Boys finally did the same.

Evan had a confused look on his face. 'This will be fun' I thought to myself.

Hey Guys, Julie hereJ I just wanted to say that the next chapter might come out today or tomorrow. I'm aiming for tonight though. The Blackhawks are playing tonight. Lets go hawks. If you didn't know they play for Chicago's hockey team. If you haven't guessed I'm from IL and it's kind of boring... I have another question for you all. Do any of you live in Canada! QOTD!