H2OVanoss

Jonathan's pov!

I woke up to the chirping birds.

" what the fuck they have birds in Canada! I thought they hunted them down already." I said annoyed for being woken up.

Evan and I laid naked in bed. Jesus his house was a mess.. We kind of went crazy... Awkward... It was kind of chilly in his room. Evan stirred when I put the blanket around us. I was fucking cold!

"1.) yes we have birds In Canada! And 2.) Us Canadians like to sleep cold unlike you weird Americans!" He said his morning voice was so cute. Aww he rubbed his eyes.

" Evan that's fucking messed up. I think your the only Canadian who doesn't like to be warm,"I said as I wrapped the his white confuter around me from head to toe. It smelled like him and I loved it.

"Jonathan hold me" Evan whined as he tried to open my human burrito of warmth.

" no like you said Canadians like to sleep cold. I'm clearly American. Sorry. How aboot you go hunt a moose eyy." I said trying not to laugh.

Evans pov**

I woke up to Jonathan's voice speaking about birds in Canada. Jonathan was so cute he wrapped a blanket around us. But I groaned because I was sore and in pain. My Ass hurts from yesterday. Jesus! I was on fire all I wanted was to be touched by him not a fucking blanket. I finally spoke

"1.) yes we have birds In Canada! And 2.) Us Canadians like to sleep cold unlike you weird Americans!" I said as I tossed the blanket off of myself. And rubbed my eyes

" Evan that's fucking messed up. I think your the only Canadian who doesn't like to be warm," he said as he made himself a human burrito with my confiture.

I started to feel very lonely after awhile and cold.

" Hold me Jonathan!" I whined he looks so warm and I just wanted him to hold me and make me feel safe.

"No like you said Canadians like to sleep cold. I'm sorry I'm clearly American. Sorry how "aboot" you go hunt a moose eyy." He said. I was getting mad! Really mad!

I sat up in bed looking at him but he has his eyes closed.

" 1.) CANADIANS DONT SAY ABOOT IT JUST HAPPENS TO SOUND THAT WAY!

2.) WE DONT ALL HUNT MOOSE ANYMORE! AND

3.) WE DONT SAY EYY OKAY JEEZ WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK THAT ABOUT US EYY!" I yelled at him.

He jumped on me and held Me I was so mad.

"God I love you. I love your Canadianess I love your accent I love it when you get mad, and again I love you." He said.

I calmed down and let him hold me until I fell asleep.

Jonathan's pov.

Saying eh and the moose joke oh and aboot. Really made me die again he must of been In pain from last night but I just wanted to jump him and well you u can guess what I wanted to do to. So I just went for a kiss.

I pecked Evans lips and he moaned in response. Which really turned me on. I tried pulling away but when I did he jumped back on me.

"Evan stop we can't." *kiss* "Eves"

* kiss* " we"

"Shhh. Let's make the best of our time" he said half panting.

"Your leaving in 4 day-" *pant* " to-" *pant* " Northh-" kiss * "Carolina" he couldn't breath because I kept kissing him.

I put my forehead on his and said

"Come with me then" I said knowing his reaction.

He pulled away and sat up and looked away.

"John-" I knew it " I want to but I can't you know that."

" why Evan. You've only been to America a couple times and it's usually Nevada or California." And you only went durning the winter time. So it felt like fall! Come on! the summer with me are beautiful. We have the most awesomest beaches and pretty sunset. And at night it gets cold! Please Evan." I pleaded.

" You know my mom wouldn't let me." He said I was so mad at this point I just wanted him to stay with me.

" Evan your 23 years old! Your a man. Make your own decisions!" I got up and got change and went to call Georgie. ( Georgie someone I made up he's taking care of Jonathan's dog.)

" Georgie hey how is he? Is he fine? I heard about the storm?.... Yeah yeah it's fine. A little chili.. well text me if he gets worse I got go see you in 4 days bye and thanks. I really appreciate it. Love you too bye." I hung up to see Evan leaning on the doorway. He was changed in comfy clothes.

He was mad but I didn't know why... I scratched my head. " what's wrong babe" I asked

Evan walked up to me and punched me straight in the face. I knocked out.

I woke up to Evan crying and shaking me. " what's wrong. Bab-" I'm not calling him babe I don't want to get punched again. My noes was bleeding damn Evan.

" I'm so sorry Jonathan I'm so so sorry. I was just mad cause you were talking to this guy name Georgie and I got jealous that and mad that you said I love you! Why did you say that" Evan was crying and it killed me inside I just held him.

" Evan calm down your making me crazy when you cry. I said I love you to George cause he's my cousin and taking care of dog and my dog gets scared when there's storms. Calm down babe.... Don't hit me please" I said covering my face.

He stopped crying and just stared at me. I rocked him in my arms and held him. I kissed his forehead a couple times. After a while when everything calmed down and he spoke

" were leaving tomorrow okay!" He said. I just sat there confused.

" wait what are you talking about I'm confused?" I said having no ideas what was happening.

" were going to North Carolina. So go get your bag from the hotel and check out and come back here. Got it? Go!" God not again I'm still in shock following Evans orders god dammit.

Wait he's coming home with me! Holy shit

Hope you likes this chapter