Jonathan and diet cokes

I wanna thank you all with the support you've given me. Thanks guys

Evan had told me everything. But when I saw him cry, everything inside me melted and I looked into his brown eyes and and fell in love all over again.

I pecked his lips. Oh god how I did missed his lips. So soft, warm, sweet, and just amazing.

" come on let's go get something to eat" I said laughing as his stomach growled.

" sure" he said as he pecked my lips again.

" what do you want to eat" I said as we finally reached the food court.

" oh look Evan they're selling syrup I'll go get you some." I said laughing Evan just glared at me.

" I don't eat syrup I eat food!" He said stomping his foot. He reminded me of a child when he did that. A stubborn one too. I just laughed my ass off as his eyebrows went in.

" stop!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry babe will go get chines food" I said trying not to laugh.

He graved my collar of my shirt and pushed me against the wall.

Hmph I grunted.

" ow Evan!" I said rubbing my head.

He smirked at me and started to laugh.

" good" he said as he kissed my forehead.

" what do you want?" I asked serious.. Looking at him.

" I don't know.. What do you want?" He asked tilting his head.

" oh I don't know.. Maybe a hot dog." He looked at me as if I was crazy.

" shut up Evan don't give me that look. It's been a very stressful day on me." I said rolling my eyes. " what are you going to get.?"

" maybe a salad." He said shrugging.

We finally sat down I had my hot dog and my coke with a couple of fries as a side while Evan had a chicken Caesar salad with some strawberries and a fresh mango smoothie.

We looked at each other food and rolled our eyes. We were halfway through our meal when I got bored and came up with a good way to get on Evans nerves. Why not play a little dirty.

While Evan was chewing and looking somewhere else, I reached under the table unzipped his pants. Evan didn't seem to notice till I touched his cock. He jumped so high, and was so shocked that he dropped his fork.

Tears gathered in the corner of my eyes. I just laugh really hard. He just stared at me and glared and kicked my foot.

" your a bitch! A sneaky dirty salad ruining bitch." He said glaring but not even he could keep in his laughter.

" haha come on, let's go our plane leaves in 20 minutes." I said picking up our trays.

" are you sure? We can stop at the store and go get you some porno magazines?" He said laughing. " can we go actually I wanna buy a pop?"

" you mean soda" I said staring at him. " who calls it pop?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

" Canadians that's who" he said proudly.

" okay sure. But if your going to be staying at my place for a month you better get used to saying soda and not pop." I said giving him a smirk.

We finally arrived at the store.

"Where are your pops miss?" Evan asked the lady working the store.

" the sodas are over there" she said hesitantly. Looking at me trying to tell me Evan was crazy.

" yeah he's Canadian. He's staying with me for a month." I said laughing at Evan. " one moment I'm going to go help him." I said laughing.

" Evan what's wrong?" I said laughing at him

"why are your drinks so bad for you." He said looking at all of them. I just rolled my eyes. I handed him a coke.

" this is the worst one for you!" He said complaining.

" here Evan it's diet" I said handing it to him. He still seemed unsure.

We finally paid for it and got on our plane. I laid my head on Evans shoulder while he wrapped his arm around my waist. I poked his mussels. I looked at Evan and realized that I really truly was in love with him.