I dont know how this happened! Love Jonathan

Jonathan Pov:

I was taking off his skates, but i stared deeply in his eyes. The both of us needed this. My mind kept yelling no but my body kept screaming yes. My jacket was already on the other side of the room, by the time i was done taking off both of his skates. He had grabbed my face and kissed me. I licked his bottom lip pleading for entrance. And when he excepted my mouth came in contact with his mouthguard." seriously you couldn't take it out" I said laughing at him. " Im sorry jonathan" he replied. But my heart stopped and so did my laughing. I ripped the mouthguard out of his mouth and attacked his mouth with my lips. I kissed him roughly, My mind had completely stopped stop yelling and it was asking me to take him right their right now. All the memories of us being together, the happy ones, the sad ones, and the times of us just touching came back. It hit me like a bullet train, all that pain I've been feeling for the past year was gone, It was all being recovered right now. I took of his jersey just to find his padding, i chucked his gloves across the room. I quickly removed it, than i took off his long sleeve shirt. 'finally' i thought. i traced my fingers around each mussel. slowly kissing his abs then traveling up. I had troubling taking off his pants though. " here let me" he said as he chuckled. He had removed the visible tape around his thigh, ankles and thighs. I kissed him when he finally removed them. I was in my boxers and so was he now. we had again latched onto each other. Kissing one another like we were about to die. He had latched onto my neck where the scar from before was. He sucked on the skin until i was moaning. 'This is torture, Im being tortured right now' i thought to myself, but if this was death i would welcome it, because at least i would die in peacefully in his arms. We removed our boxers, i had got on top of him as he laid on his stomach. I slowly entered him. We both shivered at the same time.I began to move in and out of him slowly and then faster. the only thing that was heard was our skin slapping together and our moans. We had both came at the same time. I fell down on top of him. I pulled out and laid down on the bed. Finally our breath had calmed down. " what are we doing" i whispered. not even sure he heard it.

"i cant do this delirious" he had said crying as He stood up

my heart had stopped. i don't know what i was going to do. i cold hear my heart ripping apart. as i walked towards

" what" i said. I tried not to cry.

" i cant be away from you, i cant leave you, i cant see you being 50 thousands miles away from. I cant stand it if your ten feet away from, I need you to be right here on my side, not behind me, not thousands of miles away but right here next to me or in front of me." he said as he motioned us together.

" i love you! I'm sorry for running away. i thought you were going to leave me when you got out of the coma." he said crying as he fell to his knees.

" i love you evan"

and for once i didn't faint.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL. FOR THE AMERICANS................