Its Not Over love, Our story is barely beginning, love, Evan.. Finale

Hey Guys sorry i've been gone. To be honest i haven't even started the new story cause i've been taking a break before i start The next the story. Ive finally stopped being lazy and started to write.  this week ive been looking at my computer and wondering why i wont open up the document and start writing. I've just going through this really bad break up.. Even though i was never dating the guy. And plus i don't know why i haven't done this sooner. Writing always helps me, and reading you comments does too. Sorry i know i've gone to long on my life story.  But I will be posting a new chapter telling you to check out the new Story. So you wont see it here anymore :( i know sad. But its time for a new change :)

*IMPORTANT* IF YOU GUYS DONT GET THIS CHAPTER PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER IT WILL REALLY HELP. AND IF YOU STILL DONT GET COMMENT!

Lets move on to the story:)

Evans Pov

It wasn't long before the guys and i had reconnected, I really missed them. I was laughing at nogla as he screamed. We were playing monopoly. I was winning. well Jon was but he told me to take over. Speaking of Jon where was he? i looked around the room. (this is a really big hotel, Like high ceiling and chandeliers. I saw him far away from us, he was looking out the window, he seemed to be shaking. " hey guys, ill be right back i have to piss. Don't cheat" i said eyeing them carefully. I walked away and slowly approached Jon. I heard Shallow breaths. I looked at what he was looking at. It was snowing. The frost seemed slowly creep up the window at the night sky. I saw trickle of tears fall off his chin. there was a puddle of water on the floor. I slowly wrapped my arms around him. He jumped a little. He turned his head towards me.

"Oh, Hi Evan you scared me" he said as he turned away, whipping the tears off his face. trying to pretend he that wasn't crying. " what are you doing here. I said to take my place." his voice seemed to waver. 

" whats wrong, Why are you crying." i said i turned him around so his face was in my chest. "tell me come on baby." i said as i rubbed slow circles on his back. His slow sobs came out rough and loud. I could feel his tears seep through my sweater. My heart broke even more to see him like this. He seemed to tremble under my touch. Shortly his trembling became into violent shakes. The heat radiating off his body keeping me warm until i felt him slowly start to pull away. His cry's broke into short small laughs. I saw a slow smile creep up his face. "nothings wrong, Everything perfect." he said whipping the tears away from his face. 

"yeah sure it is. than why were you crying earlier." i said tilting his face upwards so i could stare into those beautiful Crystal blue eyes of his. 'God i was in love with him' i thought to myself

" i was just thinking of something Evan. " he said as he stared back into my brown ones. I didn't buy it though. I could feel the creases on my forehead. He knew i would question him till i got my answer. 

he sighed in defeat. " I'm leaving in two days Ev," he said looking down. ' I have a new nickname' i thought to myself. 'focus Evan' i thought to myself. 

"oh," i said not knowing what to do. "what about it?" i said giving him a confused look.

" what are we going to do! are we going to call it quits or our we going to live in different countries and just face time All the time! and pretend that were not dating while we game!" Jon said waving his hands around avoiding eye contact. I could see tears starting to form in his eyes. " I cant do that! I just got you back! I don't want to leave you again. Look where that got us." Jon said covering his face with his hands. i brushed away his hands, his face fell down but i picked it back up so that it was staring right back at mine. But he didn't look at me.

" look at me," i said in a demanding voice.. His eyes slowly stared into mine. As the tears i once saw were dying to fall. " we are going to do what we've always done. Were gonna start our lives together. Ill move to North Carolina, or you can move here with me. Or where ever you wanna go! Ill follow you anywhere. Im never leaving you again. Im never gonna run away. Now that I have you again. Theres no way in hell I'm going to loose you again." i said as i stared into his eyes. He slowly ran into my arms, as he cried.

"im so glad you said that." he said lifting his head off my chest as he then slowly dropped it back. I hugged him tightly. We heard a group awes behind us.

"that was so cute!" Mini Said. As he whipped the tears off his face. 

"so jon What are you going to do?" Nogla said looking at Jon concern clearly written on his face.

"I think Im going to stay.. With you, in canada." Jon said staring into my eyes as a goofy smile appeared on his face. 

" i wanna move to Canada" mini said as a small smile appeared on his face to. 

" me too," Wildcat said " i wanna be a snowman" tyler said laughing

"That sounds like fun. Fin would like that." Marcel said as he dramatically looked out the window. We all laughed at him.

" FOR FUCK SAKE IS ANYONE GOING TO ROLL THE DICE." Daithi he said. " moving to canada seems cool too. i like it here." Nogla said interrupting our moment. We all continued our laughter.

*skip*

I grabbed the blue journal i was writing in as jonathan and i got in bed. I slowly wrote in the last page

So my lovely Jonathan, do Not forget that i will be here waiting with frank In our new house counting every moment, wait second for your return. I love you and see you soon. And remember Its Not Over love, Our story is barely beginning...

                                                                                                        Love,

                                                                                                                        Evan Fong.

I slowly closed The journal i was writing in. I looked over at Jonathan's Sleeping body. I opened the journal as i scrolled the pages. Every last page was filled with words. I placed the Blue journal i was writing in. in Jonathan's bag. I looked at the words i had engraved into the diaries leather. The small letters seemed to be calling me. The words were Together Forever... Right.  

THE END

I just want to thank you guys for all the support you've given over the past couple months I'm really grateful for it. I love you guys a lot. Seriously i didn't know it was this possible to reach over 19 thousand views in such a little amount of time. It breaks my heart to end this story but I want the boys to start their adventure together. And i cant do it here, if i feel like I'm holding them back, and So much things to. I hope you enjoy this chapter. :) See you guys really soon.

                                                                                                                 Love, christine

*NOTE* 

HI GUYS THAT IS LAST CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK BUT THE NEXT ONE IS COMING OUT SOON. LIKE REALLY SOON. OKAY SO IF YOU DONT GET IT HERES WHAT THAT LAST LITTLE BIT WAS ABOUT. 

This entire story has been a book Evan wrote for Jonathan so that he would never forget that how much Evan loves him. I know it might not make sense because it was mostly in Jonathan's point of view. And majority of the chapters took place when Evan wasn't  around. But Evan gathered all this info from all his friends and Jon, and he made it possible.