Chapter 1 "New Neighbors"

It was almost the dawn of Sunday. One of my best friends, Kaylyn called me and told me that the Biebers were moving in next door to me this morning. I asked her what she was talking about, 'Biebers?' 'Beavers?' Here's how the conversation went...

Kaylyn (in an excited tone) : "Hey!!! Y/N, the Biebers would be moving in next door to you this morning, mind if you welcome them. I told them that I knew someone next door to them that can show them around?"

You (in a sleepy mood) : "Kaylyn, not again. You woke me up four in the morning just to tell me this?"

Kaylyn (Pouty tone): "Come on, it's the Biebers."

You (Half awake, confused) : "Biebers? Beavers? What?"

Kaylyn (Concerned but in a jokey way) "Are you having a hangover? It's the Biebers!! Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber! Your childhood pal."

You (Fell asleep for a second) : "....."

Kaylyn (A bit disappointed but stern and hoping this might trick you to do it): "Look, if you can't do it then I'll just drive down there later."

You (Snapped out of sleep, eyes wide open) : "NO, I mean, yes I can do it. No problem, but you owe me."

Kaylyn (Cheerful voice) : "Great! Goodnight."

I know if I don't accept, she'll drive down here and still wake me up. Kaylyn hanged up her phone and mostly likely went back to sleep. Typical Kay, always leaving me to do her dirty work in the mornings. She has got to stop getting clients to live near my area.

I looked at the clock and it's only five minutes past four. I slump my head in a pillow and closed my eyes a few minutes to get some life into me. After ten minutes I got up.

I turned on the lights and went to the bathroom. I took a shower to freshen up and changed into a new outfit.

(You get to choose an outfit you would be wearing for the day)

After I changed into an outfit, I went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare  breakfast

After I changed into an outfit, I went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

(This is your breakfast choices, this may affect your storyline further.)

Breakfast Choice: --- Milk & Cereal --- Coffee & Pancakes --- Orange juice with eggs & bacon ---

(You should remember the choice you choose and don't cheat)

If you chose Milk & Cereal:

I went by the refrigerator in search for a carton of milk. "Where did I put that milk?" Finally, I found it behind a container of strawberries. I went to get a box of cereal and rested the milk and cereal on the table, I took out a bowl and a spoon and sat down.

-Do you first pour in the milk or the cereal first?-

-Milk first-

I took the carton of milk and tried to open it. It was brand new but it was difficult to pull it open. I tried so hard and once I got it open the milk sprayed out everywhere. On the floor, on the table and on myself there's milk. "Oh great, now I got to clean the place and change my clothes."

Before you get to that, you sat there finish pouring the milk then the cereal in your bowl and start munching on it. You turned on the television and just kept munching the cereal with the sticky feeling on you.

After that I went upstairs, took a shower and changed into a new set of clothes. (You must choose a different outfit from the one you had)

-Cereal first-

I opened the box of cereal and start pouring in it in my bowl, hearing that satisfying clinging sound of the cereal pieces as it hits the bowl. Then I opened the milk and start pouring, but as it was a new carton, the pressure of the milk was too strong that once it hits in the bowl of cereal, it pushed the cereal and a wave of milk splattered on the table bouncing onto my shirt and the chair. "Why did this happened to me?" I questioned myself out loud. I took a napkin and wiped the table and the chair and ran upstairs to get a change of clothes. (You must choose a different outfit from the one you had)

If you chose Coffee & Pancakes:

I forgot I had leftover pancakes from yesterday, so I just placed it on the plate and topped it off with some syrup. "Oh shoot." I forgot to make the coffee, I went into the cupboard and got a packet of instant coffee powder. I teared it open and start boiling hot water. "Mmm, that nice scent of coffee sure wakes me up early in the morning." The coffee was ready and so was the pancakes, not bad. I sat down eating my breakfast while enjoy reading a novel.

If you chose Orange juice with Eggs & Bacon:

"I am feeling for bacon!!!" I shouted with excitement, I haven't ate bacon in a long while. I took stripes of bacon pieces out of the fridge and let it cool down. I got a glass and filled it with orange juice and some ice cubes. I went to oil the pan and started cracking eggs and fried them sunny side up and scrambled. Then I took the stripes of bacon and start frying them too. "Oh la la, I can't wait to eat this." The smell was amazing, so arousing. I scooped up the bacon and eggs onto the plate and placed them on the table. Then I went to get some utensils, but as I turned around, the food was gone. "Where'd it go!? My food!! My bacons!!" Then I looked to my left and saw him, Ronnie. "Ronnie!" I shouted. He was eating all of my eggs and bacons. "How could you do that!!" My eyes felt a bit teary and filled with mixed emotions. Should I be angry? Or maybe I should just forget about it and laugh? I felt confused. "Bad boy!" Ronnie, my dear little seven years old 'puppy'. "Looks like I'm going to starve for the rest of the morning." I said and pet Ronnie. He just licked the rest of the plate and put on a wide smile sticking my tongue out.

* I hope you guys enjoy, tell me what you think about the choices and comment what choices you had chosen and the outfits you had picked.

* Like and share if you think it should be.

*I hope this storyline is something that you guys would like.

*This isn't to disrespect the marriage between Justin & Hailey, it's just a fanfic.

*I am open to any suggestions on future plots.

To be continued...................