Chapter 10 "Secret's Out" Part 2

Previously on Over The Fence....

Haha kidding, you can always turn back to the last chapter.

And just making sure as a reminder, Y/N means Your Name. So let's hope you're accustomed to it

"So who was it?" I asked. "Shall we go somewhere to sit first?" Richard asked searching around. "Haha, yes that's a good idea." I guided them to a sitting room and we sat down. "The person who took the photo of you two last night was not a paparazzi." Richard said with is hands clasped together. "Then if not, who was it?" Justin asked.

Oh shoot! 'Vante' was the photographer that had caught you two last night sleeping

Haha kidding....he's too priceless...

"It's actually a professional photography." Richard continued. "That doesn't explain anything and how'd this photography even get inside." Justin said with his tone of voice getting a bit angry. "This photography was a she, and she was apparently hired to be a photography for your house warming party.....by Hailey." Richard said finally easing up after revealing the information that is keeping him unsteady.

"Wait, Hailey sent her?" I asked looking a bit unsure

"Wait, Hailey sent her?" I asked looking a bit unsure. "Yeah, I mean that's what her manager told me." Richard replied. Justin was looking unease and turning his head in every direction avoiding eye contact from us with eyes sparkling like marbles. "It wasn't suppose to turn out this way, and she was sent to your place Y/N to get an approval that explains how she got into the community anyways." Richard continued speaking about the situation.

"So I guess she caught us falling asleep and decided to take a picture of us and sell it to the news outlet." I said questioning if this could be true. "I'm not quite sure, it may not be the whole story but we can go with that for now." Richard said, Justin wasn't looking alright he looked like he was going to burst into a flaming rage of fire or a flow of a water fountain. It was hard to read him at the moment. "Justin, are you okay?" Richard asked looking at him, Justin as still avoiding our eye contact.

"Here, why don't I give you a moment I've got to make a call back." Richard said getting up from his seat, but before he leaves the room, he gave a signal telling me to come along. "Yeah, I'm going to go too. If you need is, we'll be outside." I said and got up from the chair and walked quickly out to Richard.