Chapter 13 "Hidden Thoughts"

This chapter is mostly full of Justin's thoughts, most likely to say P.O.V (Point of View) from last chapter. Do you wonder what's been going on his mind the whole time when he heard the news, and better yet saw with his own eyes.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V Begins:

I woke up by the sound of birds chirping outside of my empty bedroom window. I miss Hailey so much, I can't believe I have to have five more days until she gets back. Why can't she understand that she matters the most to me in my life. She makes me smile and give me new purpose to my life every singe day. 

Even when she was caught on tape seeing some guy doesn't me she cheated on me. At the end her face seemed like she knew that she had to stop it and not carried on any further. Although the fact that she was seeing some guy behind my back when she is thousand miles away in another continent worries me a lot. Is it because she's lonely, should I have been there for her even though she urges me not to tag along because she knew that mixing business and pleasure would put even more pressure on our relationship to carry. 

Apparently, my team had requested to look into her manager who sent that video to Richard, as to why and where did she get that from and who too. Was it used to blackmail or for other purposes. Was it even real and recent or was it some old footage from years ago when we weren't in a relationship.

So many thoughts are running through my head while I laying on the couch taking a deep breath and smelling the fresh fruits that someone had left me from last night's meeting with the team. It was still early, I couldn't sleep, not with Hailey being beside me I just feel much lonelier, bored and hungry. I would like to take her out for breakfast or have date nights again. It's been a while since we get to spend quality time with each other, just the two of us alone sitting close to each other snuggling or across from each other staring into the eyes of wanders and the soul of beauty. 

I think I should fly to Milan tonight to surprise her, but I also don't want to burden her with her work and being the clingy husband. "Oh I forgot." I said and got out the couch. I have the house warming party this Friday in two days. I walked out to the yard to see if maybe I can spot Y/N's house to see if she's awake yet. I was supposed to call her last night but I didn't get a chance to do so after getting a but drunk and just fell asleep on the couch. I couldn't remember who brought me home, but thankful for them of having to put up with me being drunk.

I finally decided to wash my face and changed out of my dirty clothes from last night. I took a fruit from the basket to eat and a drink from the fridge and turned on the tv. I felt like watching a movie or maybe just take a walk out in the park. I haven't been able to discover my neighborhood yet since I moved in but I want to do it with Hailey together. Both of us strolling around the park holding hands and being barefoot touching god's creation.

My mind finally snapped out of my dreamy thoughts of us. It was on commercial but now news came on and what I saw amazed me into shock of terror, anger and hurt. I can't believe my eyes, is this really happing right now after all I have been through with yesterday's news they come back hunting me, even worse us down without giving us a break. "THIS IS CRAZY!" I shouted out loud at the tv. It was showing a picture of Hailey night out with some guy. He was holding her so close, and she didn't seem like she doesn't enjoy it. "What is this sh+t?! That's my wife you're canoodling at!"

 "What is this sh+t?! That's my wife you're canoodling at!"