Chapter 2 "House Tour"

After finishing my breakfast, I heard a car backing up in the front. I went to clear the table and walked near the window to peak out. It was the Biebers, they are here and they a walking up to my front door. "Oh no." I said, getting ready dusting off myself and a bit shaky. "Dinggg donggg" I went to back to turn off the tv and then opened the front door. Here I am standing in front of two tall blonde people, Justin was wearing a black beanie topping off with a blue sweater while Hailey has on a leather jacket and shorts. "Hey, um are Miss Y/L/N?" Justin asked looking at a piece of paper he held out. "Uh, yes that's me. Call me Y/N." I said and walked out of my house and closed the door. "So I would be guiding you two around the neighborhood." I said taking the keys out of the keyhole. "Yes, we were told that you would show us the house and then a bit about the neighborhood." Hailey said handing me the keys that's probably to they new home. 

     "I thought this was the house." Justin said pointing at my house. "Oh no, that's my house." I said with a bit awkward face. "Wait, our real estate agent lives next to us?" Hailey asked looking confused and looked at Bieber. I gave a little awkward chuckle and replied, "Ah no, I'm actually not a real estate agent, you're probably talking about my friend. I'm just doing her a favor." "Oh, hmm you're a pretty good friend then." Hailey said. "Thanks, in fact I don't want to freak you out or think that I'm weird but you and I were friends back then." I said to Hailey. "Oh my gosh! I knew your name sounds familiar." She said with a big happy smile and got a bit excited and turned to Justin. "This is Y/N, her mom makes the best cookies." She said. "Wow, so glad that's what you remembered." I said cracking smile. Justin looked at me emotionless as if he was a robot scanning me right now. "Just kidding...Okay not really, it's the best but Y/N also was the best childhood best friend you can ever have." She said reaching out for a hug. "Haha, sounds like you two had some memories back then." Justin finally spoke with a crooked smile and raised his arm to scratch his neck at the back. 

     They followed as I walked across next door. While inserting the keys into the door, "So, you bought the house without looking at it beforehand?" I asked getting the door opened. 

   We all stepped inside, into a cool spacious atmospheric hall. "Yes, I figured that my husband hasn't got the time and we needed a permanent place for ourselves only. I guess it was a rush." Hailey said looking around the house. "Hope it suits you guys, five people have already moved out while I lived in this neighborhood." I said placing the keys nearby a tall goldish antique table. 

     "So, shall we?" I said guiding them towards the main room.

"Shall we look at the living room?"