Chapter 12 "Nothing's Hidden Forever"

"Oh my head." I said getting off of my bed and went into the bathroom. I looked at the mirror infront of me to see a huge zit on my face, located right in the middle of my forehead. I screamed. "Nooooooo, why does it always happen to me?!?!" I took a deep breath and stumped out of the bathroom and flopped on my bed. I didn't want to leave my room with this big hideous living goo on my face, it's so noticeable. "What am I going to do?" I whined into my blanket that's covering my front face. "Why on the day when I've got a huge presentation to do?!"

I got back up again and walked back in the bathroom to brush my teeth. "I can't believe this is happening to me, after all these years I've passed puberty it hit me back again." I said touching the zit on my forehead, poking it all around the edge. "Was it payback because I ate too much junk food last night?" My fingers were all around it waiting to see if I should pop it. "Hmm, I shouldn't pop it, from my years of experience it always makes it worse." I don't normally wear make-up unless I have very special occasions to attend then I'll put it on to present myself a bit more professional and sophisticated looking or whatever the occasion are, but I guess today I've got a huge zit and it can be an exception.

I took a concealer, oil free one and applied a little spot on my forehead. "I hope it's not noticeable, I'm no professional makeup artist." Then I picked up a little blush and hit it across my cheeks lightly. "What am I doing?" I asked myself and took the blush of my face.

CHOICE

What are you going to wear to present your work today?

After putting on my outfit, I went out to the garage without eating any breakfast as I know I'll be late if I do eat and started the car

After putting on my outfit, I went out to the garage without eating any breakfast as I know I'll be late if I do eat and started the car. Then I got a phone call, from Kaylyn.

"Hey Y/N, goodmorning!" She shouted over the phone, it was so loud I had to stretch my hand that's holding the phone away from my ear.

"GOOD MORNING KAYLYN!" I shouted back even louder, if someone was outside my car right now they would see the car shaking as if it was playing loud music.

"Okay.... that's just a bit too loud." Kaylyn said. "Are you busy today?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way to pitch a new product for firm why?" I asked her while looking at the time on my watch.

"I was wondering if we can have breakfast, since we missed lunch yesterday." Kaylyn said.

"Uh, sure! Why not, but it have to be somewhere close to my work." I said being stern about that last part. My presentation starts at half eight, so I've got an hour to spend.

"Nice! I'll find a place and text you the address." Kaylyn said and before I knew it, the call ends with a beeping sound.