Chapter 30 "Aqua..."

It's another day with fresh air blowing from the salty sea water and the surrounding of nothing but the ocean. Last night didn't seemed like anything had happened, nothing but emptiness flooded in the minds of ten friends waking up in a strange room with half of them sleeping on the floor.

"What happened last night?" Harry asked as he slowly got up from the floor touching his head as if he had a migraine.

"At least you're remembered there was a last night, I can't even tell if we're alive seeing that most of us looking half dead." Kaylyn expressed as she lay in an upside down manner on the couch where Y/N was found beside her thinking about life and why she was here.

"Velma??" Jace called out as he poked her shoulder and arms trying to wake her but instead her face was found lying flat down on the floor.

"She's breathing right?" Miley asked as she crawled over to them.

"Oh please, I'm sure she's fine. Last night she was the wildest one of us." Hailey exclaimed as she got up from behind the couch of where Justin and Liam followed behind.

"Phew, she's good." Miley let out after checking if there were oxygen being breathed in and out of Velma's noise after carefully lifting her head from the carpeted floor.

"Where are we by the way?" Justin asked looking around the spacious room that's only lit up by the light from outside.

"I think this is where people come and sing." Y/N answered as she found a microphone tucked under one of the cushions she was on.

"Did we do karaoke last night?" Kellen asked as he popped out of a huge blanket which we thought was a carpet.

"If we did, why didn't we remember anything?" Jace asked.

"Well Hailey said Velma was one of the wildest, so maybe you can fill us on a little of what you remember?" Y/N recalled and looked at Hailey who looked a bit clueless by the couch.

"Erhmm..." She scratched her head, "That's the only part I remembered until it was my turn to get wrecked. I was the last one to get wasted if I recall." She pointed out.

Ya know, whose idea was this anyways?" Kaylyn asked puzzled.

"My head hurts soooo bad at the moment, I'm just going to take a walk." Jace told us as he got up and slowly walked to the front door.

"Hey!" They all exclaimed excluding Jace.

"It was you wasn't it?" Harry questioned. "Walk back here little fella." He gestured with his index finger, setting off a little snickering from the rest of the group.

Jace gentle turned around and quietly walked back and sat down.

"Don't give us those puppy eyes." Kaylyn commented. "Now tell us how'd this happened."

Jace took a deep breath as everyone gathered around the glass table in the center of the room.

"Well it all began..."

FLASHBACK