Chapter 34 "Give Me a Break"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry,"

Hailey was bawling down in the hallway, running after Justin.

"Don't you think she's being too loud," Miley tells me, "The people in the neighboring cabins are probably being disturbed by her tantrum."

We were in our suite with the main door opened to the hallway, "Let's hope they're all having lunch right now or maybe the walls are sound proof?"

I was worried that we might get kicked out of the cruise for violent disturbance. After Justin saw that story on the magazine about Hailey, he had to confirm it with her.

Miley and I followed him and pulled her out of the art exhibition early. We were supposed to be having lunch with the others but we told them to go ahead without us.

Miley thought it was getting silly, the drama between them and their marriage. She thinks they need couples therapy, especially after taking a break from their marriage. I don't think they have finalized any divorce papers so they're technically still married. It's a broken marriage.

"I can't believe he was right under our noses!" Justin yelled from a far, he kept distancing himself from her.

It was like Tom and Jerry showing in the frame of the door way. Hailey was seen railing Justin left and right the hallway as he walks up and down.

We didn't find it entertaining, it was heart breaking to see something like this in real life.

Miley and I were there to make sure no physical contact was made between them, unless it's hug and kisses.

"They should really just sit down and talk it out," Miley sighed and facepalmed, "Do you think he's angry with her?"

"He's probably more angry with Jace." I gulped down empty space, my mind was trying to wrap around this as well. It was shocking.

"Yeah, do you think he knew the girl was Hailey?" Miley's face was disgusted, "I think it's sick if they kept this under hush while we were hanging out together this whole time. Poor Velma, if she hears this..."

"You mean when she hears this," I corrected her, "we can't keep this from the rest of them. It's bound to spill from those two big mouths."

If those two are willing to scream out their problems in the hallway with strangers passing by, nothing is going to stop them from keeping this within this small circle.

"You're right, but it's going to make this trip weird."

I don't know what's going to be worse, the not so secret affair or this cruise trip. We didn't even make it half way and we're already drained with a soap opera.

"Did you hear that?" Miley asks me, I kept quiet and tried to listen in to what she was referring to, "Nothing, right?"

It was silent outside, "They didn't kill each other?" We stopped leaning on the  back of the couch and went out to the hallway to see what was going on.

They were found sitting against the wall six feet apart from each other, "Guys? You okay?" I asked as we slowly walk towards them.

They had their arms crossed and were upset.

"You know I'm still hungry," Miley says and took a bite of an apple she got earlier, " but we're not eating until we know you're okay."

"Hey, hey...what's going on here?" Liam came from the corner with the others, I went to hug Harry while Kellen and Kaylyn appeared behind them.

"Where were you?" Harry asks as he brushes a strand of my hair and attached it in the back of my ear.

"We had to check on something..." I quietly trailed, "we were going to meet you guys, didn't Kaylyn or Kellen tell you guys?" I looked at them in the back where they shrugged and nodded their heads.