Chapter 28 "Cruisin' the Sea"

It was set, the day has come where we all take a week off to cruise around the ocean visiting a few islands of Hawaii. 

"Hawaii here I come! Woo!" Kaylyn shouted while flinging her arms in the air as I opened the door for her. 

It's the noon of Sunday, everyone would be gathered at my place to leave for the airport soon. 

"Kaylyn, Y/N! Are you excited!?" Jace arrived with his new cheeky date. She was wearing a bright colored summer dress with her black hair curled loosely resting on her shoulders. 

"Hi! I'm Velma!" She smiled widely as she took our hands to shake it. 

"Hi! I'm Kaylyn! This is Y/N." I waved as Kaylyn introduced us. 

"Here, place your luggages there, the car should be arriving soon." I told the the two if them. 

"So are you ladies bringing dates too?" Jace came between me and Kaylyn placing his arms around our shoulders. 

"Mhmm." We answered and nodded.

"I'm really curious who you're bringing Kaylyn." I said excitedly as the four of us went to take a seat in the living room. I poured cup of tea for them while we wait for the others to arrive. 

"Me too." Jace commented. He was staring at Kaylyn all lovey dovey. I think he's got some feelings for her, but I'm not sure. After all he's known as a player. 

"Knock knock knock!" We heard outside. 

"Coming!"

We all got up to see who it was, Liam and Miley popped up. 

"Hey! Come in!" 

"Hope we're not late." Liam said pushing their luggages inside. 

"Hi, I'm Miley." She smiled widely as she introduced herself to everyone. 

"Hey everyone." A stranger appeared by the door leaning on the door frame. 

"Hey Harry!" Everyone greeted. 

"Am I right on time?" Another stranger popped up behind Harry. 

He was a tall dark well dressed dude. Slicked back hair with a signature scent. 

"Kellen!" Kaylyn ran up and jumped on him, they shared a peck of kisses on the cheeks. 

"Everyone, this is Kellen." She introduced him to us as we get to know him one by one in a five seconds of handshake. 

I pulled Kaylyn aside while everyone was chatting with each other. 

"Why didn't you fill me on this earlier? He's CUTE!"

"I'm not sure if it was serious, and I KNOW RIGHT." 

"Shhhh. I think they can hear us, we got to talk about this later."

We went back to the living room to find everyone showing their go to cruise item. 

"Hey guys, the ride is here." Jace informed as he got a message on his phone.

The ten of us stood there for a moment not knowing what to do then we hurriedly went to get our luggages and stroll it out of the house. I left Ronnie under the care of a dog sitter for the week, hopefully he's having a good time.

And it begins....

Each of us got went through security at the airport and got on the private jet Justin rented out for us. 

Our destination will be Hawaii, Honolulu as we will depart our cruise from there.

We settled down on the plane as we prepare for the four hour flight.