Chapter 8 "Don't Stop"

"Justin!" I shouted and pushed him back. "Oh shit, I'm sorry." He said and scratched the back of his neck. "Look, you're married. We can't be doing this." I said. "But it was good too...." I said biting my nails. "Y/N, for all I know Hailey could be screwing some other guy behind my back this whole time. We haven't even done it in a few weeks now." He said, he looks desperate but hot at the same time. "Justin, you're not thinking straight, it's the spaghetti talking." I said and sliding my palm on his cheek. 

"Although.....we are in different time zones..." I said giving off a devilish smile. "What does that have to do with anything?" He asked. "Hailey's time zone is way later than our time zone right now. So technically she is in the 'future' and we're in the 'past' so if we were to do something...." I said trailing off trying to give some hint to Justin to see if he know where I'm getting at with this nonsense idea. "It would be in the 'past', as if nothing really happened and that Hailey is in the 'future', so it's like a totally different world?" He asked giving me a raised eyebrow.

"Mhmmm." I said and launched myself at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck while sitting on his lap kissing him as passion fires between our lips. He lifted me up and sat me down on the kitchen counter while we were going at it. 

(Is this too much? Is it too graphic?)

"Don't stop." I said trying to catch a breath of air. "I won't." He replied with his hands slithering inside my top from my waist to my upper body. "You're not doing this to spite Hailey, are you?" I asked holding his face with my both small hands away from my face. "No." He replied and grabbed my hands off his face and start smooching again. "So why are you doing this?" I asked once more hopping for a reasonable answer. "Y/N, I like you, you make me feel like no other person can make me feel right now." That line sure plastered a smile onto my face. 

I took his shirt off, and woah look at those smoking hot abs. "Woah look at those smoking hot abs." I said looking at it. "Oh shoot, did I just said that out loud?" He gave a chuckled. "Thanks for noticing." He said while poking at them. I rested my hand on one of them and it feels so hard and smooth. "My turn." He said and lifted my top off exposing my bra. He started leaving tiny kisses from my neck to my chest and back to my lips. 

Next thing I know we were against a wall, half naked making out like we were in college.

"You smell nice." He said but all of a sudden a phone was ringing. We both stopped and stared at each other I was still against the wall and Justin being my anchor. "Is that yours?" He asked. Both of us still in position, he carried me back to the kitchen and saw that his phone was ringing on the table. You can guess who the caller was as we both looked at the phone ringing and stared at each other a while. 

"You should answer it." I finally spoke up and jumped off of him and walked out the kitchen. I went into the living room and sat on the couch while putting back on my clothes and gave a sigh. I flopped onto the couch and took my phone to check on any work calls or messages I've missed.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I took my phone off the table and answered while I look at Y/N walking out from the kitchen. I walked to the counter and faced down with my elbow leaning against it. I let off a deep sigh.

"Hey." I answered sounding not too excited.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Hailey asked.

"It's nothing." I replied, but in my heart I know something's wrong, not just that if Hailey haven't called then I would have been carried away with Y/N. Something else feels wrong, Hailey's voice, she doesn't sound like someone who loves me anymore. I think something's wrong with us, our relationship. "Um, so how's Europe treating you?" I asked trying to brighten up the atmosphere.

"Oh, I wish you were here with me. I just finished my shoot and got a bit of free time so I decided to call you." She said. "I miss you." Maybe Hailey calling was a sign, telling me I shouldn't do this and it was all a test of temptation. I still love Hailey and I'll always do. "I miss you too, I want to see you." I said smiling of relief. "Aww babe, I can't." She replied, that got me disappointed. Why wouldn't she let me her, is there something or someone she is hiding from me. "Why not? I miss you and I want to see you." I said. "Later Justin, they just called me down for the next shoot. Bye, love you." She said with a hurrying tone in her voice, I heard a lot of shuffling in the background. "Love you." I said before she hung up the phone. Is she really cheating on me? First she said she just finished a shoot and she got another one? I think I need to lay down for a bit. I hope Y/N is alright, she seems upset when she left the kitchen. I should go check on her, I need a friend right now.

End of Justin's P.O.V

"Uh, hey Y/N." Justin said and sat next to me on the couch. "Hey...." I said as I sat up on the couch and put my phone in my pocket. "Is everything okay?" He asked trying to get my eye contact. My head was down looking at my lap. "Hey, I think it was better if we didn't do it." He said as he lifted my chin up with his finger. "You know, I was just a bit angry and confused earlier." He said. "What are you angry and confuse about?" I said finally looking at him, he let out a big sigh. "It's Hailey, there's been scandalous news of her everywhere with some mysterious guy." He said looking at the carpet with a sad look in his eyes. "So what you were doing there with me, you felt vulnerable and lonely?" I asked. "I don't know what to think anymore. You do make me feel a way no one has ever done to me. In a good way, but these scandals have also affected me emotionally." He said and flopped down to the couch just like what I did earlier when he was on call with Hailey. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. "I mean I hope it's not weird, but I'll still consider us as friends." I said. "I think I'll like that." He replied. I crawled right next to him now laying by his side on his should while resting my hands on his bare front.

After a few chats here and there about what he was feeling and what we are going to do, it was very late. Almost eleven o'clock, we have been talking for more than three hours. We were so tired, that we fell asleep next to each other on the couch trying to forget the real world with much worries in our head. 

The night was calm, we were calm even Ronnie came and slept beside the couch.