Chapter 23 "Amuse Me"

"Psst, Y/N. Wake up." Is what I kept on hearing on repeat. I was shaken by the voice, it sounds so familiar yet so vague. I was then shook awakened. I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a couple of times before I see who was staring at me. 

"HAILEY!?!" I shouted and jumped, sitting up on the bed clenching onto the blanket tightly. "What are you doing here?" I whisper shouted. 

"I need your help." She answered sitting back on the bed with her legs folded together. 

What's going on? Tons of questions were going through my mind. I felt so tired and dozy. It's all just a dream, I thought. I should just go with it. Although I expected a better dream than this one. 

"Am I dreaming?" I questioned myself but Hailey shook her head and held my hand. 

"No, you're not. Just come on." She said and pulled me off my bed. I didn't care, it's just a dream. I just let its dream takes its course. 

"How'd you even find me?" I asked while she threw some pile of clothes on the bed for me to change. 

"Oh, on find my friend." Hailey took a pair of sneakers and pulled it onto my feet while I changed into a sweater but kept on my sweatpants. 

"Find my friend? What? I never added you on there...." I said out loud confused and pulled my hair up in a messy bun. 

"Uhh.....sure you did...." Hailey replied and giggled it off awkwardly looking away. 

"Where are we going?" I whispered as we set out of my room and into the dark hallway. I don't think I woke Harry up. "Wait, how'd you even get into this place." 

"I know someone......" 

"What are we doing?" I asked, Hailey had dragged us out of the place into the dark cold street. 

"We're going to look for Justin." She said smiling and began to walk down the road dragging me along. 

"Why would he be here? Did you fly all the way over here to look for him where he might not me." I pulled away from her grip and stood there with my arms crossed. "Hailey, what's really going on? You've called me like a million times asking where Justin was." I was over exaggerating a bit but it's true. Didn't Justin left to work and won't he be back. Something is definitely going on here. 

Hailey let out a huge sigh and took a seat on the nearby bench, I followed and sat next to her. She looked down at her feet with a face I've never seen in a while. It's one of those, the lost soul face. It's when someone lost something or someone very close to them emotionally, they go through a phase where they're lost. They don't know what to do, or who to turn to. At times they even go mentally crazy. For a moment, what their life was has stopped. 

I went through this not long ago, it was scary. I lost someone who I truly loved, but we wanted different things. I couldn't eat, sleep or even do what I normally do in my daily life. I had to stop for a while. Take a break and clear my head. It lasted about a week. It was a good thing Kaylyn was there for me or else it would've taken months for me to recover. I would've lost my job and looked at life differently, living it worthlessly and wasting my time staring into space. 

"Alright I'm here to listen. Tell me what's really going on now instead of running around in this endless crusade." I looked at Hailey to see if she had any life left in her. She just sat there staring down at the concrete ground. 

"Justin suggested that we should get a divorce instead to make things more simpler." Hailey said after coming into senses. "He said that we've lost too much of ourselves and things may not work out. We should call it quits earlier before we make things worse."