Chapter 16 "Cling On To Me"

A bright hazardous light was shining into my eyes that's probably coming from the window. "Who opened my curtains?" I mumbled while sleeping. 

"Rise and shine! It's time for you to get out of bed." Kaylyn said right above me. I opened my eyes with rays of sunlight hitting in my pupils. I saw Kaylyn standing on my bed looking down at me with her hands on her hips like one of those heroes standing on top of a building letting their cape glide through the winds. 

"What happened last night? I don't remember getting home." I said feeling like I've had a hangover except that I'm only getting older or the sunlight is making me feel this way.

"Oh you don't? You were knocked out by a crowd of fans that were trying to get a peak at Justin, but you tried protect him by acting like his bodyguard." Kaylyn said and jumped down from the bed. I sat up straight leaning my back against the bedhead. 

"Wait what?" I asked still a bit dizzy from all the blood rushing through my head. 

"Kidding, you fell asleep and Justin carried you up here since we didn't want to wake you up. You looked so cute when sleeping soundly." Kaylyn said. 

"I feel dirty." I said and sprout out from the bed. 

"That's because you didn't bathe or brush your teeth sleepy head." Kaylyn said through the door as I was in the bathroom splashing cold water onto my face. "You should've seen Justin carrying you up the stairs, so adorable but you looked dead." Kaylyn said and stretched her hand into the bathroom showing me pics on her phone.

"Here, this is the best part when you clung onto him like a magnet." Kaylyn said showing me clips of me hanging onto him like a teddy bear.

I got out of the bathroom after bushing my teeth and went to look for some outfit so I can take a  shower after not getting one last night

I got out of the bathroom after bushing my teeth and went to look for some outfit so I can take a  shower after not getting one last night. "I'm so glad we don't have to work today." Kaylyn said and flop onto my bed. 

"Same, but it's still going to be tiring because of the party but I'm sure it's going to be fun." I said with a little smirk. 

"Are you going to mingle with some of Justin's friends?" Kaylyn said teasing. 

"Maybe...I don't know...I've been putting a lot of focus on my career so I haven't really got the time for a relationship. What about you?" I asked searching through the drawers for an underwear.

 "I think I should, and this time maybe I shall take it seriously." Kaylyn said. 

"That's something I want to see happen." I said and got up. "Kaylyn, shouldn't you get home and find some clothes for the party, it's starting at noon." 

"Yeah, I should. I was just making sure you're alive and also I need a shower too." She said and got up from the bed. "I'll see you when I get back, need me to pick up some breakfast when I go?" Kaylyn asked by the door.