Chapter 17 "Housewarming Party!"

When we walked into Justin's house, everything has transformed into a huge mass of sparkling, fancy decor. It's like a palace of fun. "Woah, I didn't know you've set this much decoration." I said as Justin and I walked together by the people who are setting up the lights and so on . Whereas, Kaylyn and Liam went on their own to help with blowing up the balloons.

Justin handed me a duplicate of lists tucked onto a clipboard just like his own. "They are a cute couple." Justin whispered next to my ear while looking at Liam and Kaylyn fooling around with puffed cheeks while blowing air into the balloons. My eyes bulged out and would've choked if I was drinking something after hearing what Justin had said to me. "Oh no, they aren't a couple." I said with my elbows folded and wiggled one of my finger at them. "They're not?" He asked confused. "Ohhh, that's her brother?" I think I might be choking on air, because this conversation is going slightly different then I thought it would've been. "Uh...no." I replied. I let out a big breath and just decided to tell him the truth. "Liam, he's my ex-boyfriend." I spatted out. 

"Oooohhh....." Justin let out a long dragging sound going down hill giving out an awkward face. "I didn't know, sorry." He said. "It's fine, we're good." I said. "It's really none of my business but why'd you two end things?" He asked. "We wanted different things in life, important things like marriage and kids you know." I said looking at the checklist on my clipboard and staring at the workers with a bit of teary eyes. "I guess love isn't perfect." I said letting out a sigh. Justin nodded along with me with a sad face too. He's probably thinking about Hailey. They haven't talked in days but that won't be long since she is coming back tomorrow.

I patted Justin's back, letting him know it's all going to be okay. Things would work out and he should have a little faith in his relationship with Hailey. "Hey, where should I put this?" A guy came holding a giant champagne glass sculpture. "Uh, here let me show you. Y/N I'll be right back." Justin said and guide the guy carrying the giant glass towards the outdoor pool area. I decided to check on Liam and Kaylyn to see how things were going. 

"Hello, you two having fun?" I asked. Both of them took the balloons out of their mouth as soon as I finished my question with a sigh of relief. "Yes! Although I think I am running out of oxygen." Kaylyn said and went back to blowing the balloons. "I didn't know that this was Justin Bieber's house. That's just so cool, Ellie would be so jealous at me right now." Liam replied. "Haha, Ellie still a big fan?" I asked Liam, Ellie's Liam's little cousin. She's a really adorable and nice kid, and a huge fan of Justin too. 

"Maybe we should get a picture and send it to Ellie." I suggested. "Yes, that'll be a great surprise for her. Do you think it's okay with Justin?" Liam asked, looking at Justin who is still outside with one of the workers. "I'm sure he don't mind, now let's finish these up before guests start arriving." I said and took a balloon from the box and start blowing it. 

Until then Justin gestured me to come over to finish off the checklist while Liam and Kaylyn rested on the couch having a bit of snack. 

"You guys ready for the party to begin?" Justin asked coming out of the dining room to the living room with me. "Oh yes!" Kaylyn shouted and jumped off of the couch. The bell buzzed out from the front gate. "Hmm, that must be your first guest." I said to Justin. He went to check on the monitor and opened the gate for them. "Oh could it be." I wondered, and went by Justin as he opened the door standing along a straight line followed by Kaylyn and Liam. We were surprised to see who were the first couple of guests. "Mom! Dad!" He shouted in a surprised yet confused way.

"What are you two doing here? It's so unexpected."Justin said letting them inside, he signaled to us that we should leave the door open. "Boy, you're having a party and you didn't tell us?" His father said sitting on the couch getting all comfy. "Um, should I tell the guard the party have started so he can welcome guests in or?" I said interrupting their conversation in a nice mannered way as much as I can. "Uh, yes I think that's a good idea." He replied.