Chapter 9 "Secret's Out" Part 1

Birds are chirping, sun is shinning and the smell of sizzling bacons woke me up. After what happened last night, I couldn't get the guilt in my gut out. It was wrong but it felt so right. 

"Good morning Y/N, sleep well?" Justin asked walking in still half naked but with an apron. "Like a baby. Um, and shouldn't you put back on your shirt?" I asked getting up from the couch. "Nah, I feel free with all this touch of air." He said and went back to the kitchen. "I made eggs and bacons and I also brought some muffins from my place." He said, while I went up the stairs. "Thanks but I'm going to have to delay the breakfast. I'm going to freshen up so it'll take a while, go ahead without me." I said as my voice was descending as I was walking up the stairs. 

I went to brush my teeth and gathers a couple of clothes. "I think I should just wear pajamas, it's not like I got anything to do today." I said and went in for a quick five minutes shower.

Choose an outfit:

After my shower and a quick brush in my teeth I went downstairs where I heard the tv was on and saw no one on the kitchen

After my shower and a quick brush in my teeth I went downstairs where I heard the tv was on and saw no one on the kitchen. I went into the living room and saw Justin sitting there on the couch with a shocked look on his face and a bit of worry.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked and before I could go sit next to him, the tv caught me. It was a lady speaking about some news about Justin. My jaws dropped down and walked up slowly to the screen.

CELEBRITY NEWS:

"This morning, a picture had surfaced the internet with a shocking reveal of what appears to be Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber who is taking a break from his singing career that has garnered his billions of fans, has been through a lot of scandalous news for his past career life. With music, fans and his love relationships, he was recently a newlywed to now his wife Hailey Bieber."

"He appears to always have room in his heart for his first love Selena Gomez, but married Hailey had rocked the world in an awe of shock. Recently, Hailey has had some rumors  going around with her mysterious man who was not identified as Justin. Instead, this morning we've received a new discovery of what appears to be Justin Bieber with another girl at her house. It was reported that Justin and Hailey had moved into a new house together for the first time, but Justin seems to be getting much handsy with this other girl at her home."

"A source close to Justin said that his new location was supposed to be enclosed but apparently it's not so private anymore. What appears to be his private life has been jeopardized now that the secrets out and Hailey must've know about this the whole time. Is this why she was with the mysterious guy? And is this another reason why Hailey doesn't want Justin to tag along in her travel shoots."

"There's always a different side to this story, maybe Hailey is the bad guy in this instead of Justin. We have no comment from either Justin or Hailey's representative. Until we get more information, we will keep you up to date. This is the Celebrity News Update on Channel7Dee."