Chapter 18 "What A Night"

"Officer may I help you?" Justin asked an officer with the name Ted. I was back at the party again, but this time I was outside along with Justin, Selena and a bunch of others who wants to know what's happening. We're probably the only ones who are sober at the moment. I let Harry leave because it'll probably take an hour for his shirt to dry but he insisted on waiting. He gave me his phone number instead so I can call him whenever so he can get his shirt back and I can get the robe back but I told him to keep it.

"We got a tip that a group in your party is doing illegal drug ." The officer said with those shady eyes piercing through each one of us. "Can we go in to check sir?" 

Justin let them in crashing the now not so housewarming party but a night club so of course someone had to bring in the drugs. 

"Over there!" An officer shouted pointing at a man in the corner talking to a group of girls. 

"Hey, hey, hey, what do you think you're doing?" He asked as his hands are being handcuffed by one of the police officer. We followed inside to see what's happening and who was the person that caused this mess in the first place. 

"Who tipped him off?" Someone asked whispering behind me. 

"Yo Justin! Tell him I was not doing anything wrong at your party." He said looking at Justin while being pushed out through the path that was being made by the crowd.

"Men, Kanye, I don't know what's going on." Justin replied. "Hey officer sir, who tipped you about this?" The officers stopped and one of them took his phone out scrolling through something on the screen. The officer showed everyone a post on twitter, with a picture of Kanye at this party that was posted about half an hour ago. 

He was with a few people doing some illegal smoking of drugs with the tweet, "Gettin' it with my crew." 

"You're arresting me because of my tweet of evidence?" Kanye asked looking fairly angered at the moment. "Why'd you even on my post?!" He shouted back so we can hear him as he was being escorted out of the room. 

"I was your biggest fan!" The officer replied, and then took his hands off his hip and turned to ask Justin some further questions.

"WAS!? WAS!!?" We can still hear Kanye shouting back as he was being put inside the police cars along with his other crew members that was involved. 

The party was dismissed early after what had happened. Instead of knocking out one in the morning, it's only ten in the night. I stayed to clean up the mess together with Liam, Selena and Justin. While picking up the cups, I found Kaylyn lying on the sofa knocked out asleep with her mouth opened dribbling saliva. 

"Thank you for having me, it was a great party while it lasted. I should get going now, my parents probably wondering where I went after I've ditched them." Liam said to us, I walked him out of the house and led him to his car. 

That night, the three of us was so exhausted from cleaning that we just slept in each of the couches in the living room.