Chapter 5 "Cup of Tea?"

It was almost noon, and I am finished preparing the final dish for the lunch I would be having with Justin and Hailey.

"Dinggg Donggg..." 

I went off to answer the door, and there stood Hailey and Justin.

"Come on in, just in time." I said hand gesturing towards to the kitchen.

"Wow, you have such a nice place." Said Hailey.

"Aww thanks." I said. 

Three of us went to sit at the dining table. It was a mini round table just so the three of us are in a triangular seating arrangement facing each other equally. 

"I hope you guys drink tea. I didn't have anything other drinks beside water." I said pouring hot tea onto their teacups. 

"I don't mind." Said Justin, holding his teacup that is set by him feeling the warmth as I poured it in.

"Yes, thank you Y/N. I enjoy tea very much." Hailey said taking a sip of the hot tea.

I sat back down and poured my cup of tea last. 

"Well, we can just dine into it." I said smiling.

All three of us start eating. 

"Wow, this is delicious." Hailey said.

"Did you made this yourself?" Justin asked.

"Oh yea, it's my first time actually. I've never made this before." I said look at the plate of pasta in front of me. I tried of my good friend's recipe that she recently sent to me, I guess it turned out great.

"So, do you live here by yourself?" asked Hailey before slurping her strand of pasta.

"Umm...well I do have a dog." I said searching around to see if he's in the dinning room.

"Ronnie?" I called out, and he comes strutting in with a huge smile. 

"What a big dog you got there, haha." Justin said petting Ronnie's head, he sure is enjoying the sensational feeling he's getting. 

"Achoo! I'm sorry----but---Achoo--I-m ---Achoo! --Allergic." Said Hailey through different pauses.

"Oh! I didn't know you're allergic!" I said shooing Ronnie away to the backyard. 

"Oh honey, are you okay?" asked Justin rubbing her back. 

"Here, let me get you a tissue." I said handing her a couple of tissue paper. 

Ronnie is at the backyard playing with his bouncy ball. As I looked out I realized I should have a pool party or maybe suggest that they should have a party since they just moved in. 

"So guys, I know I just met you Justin, but what do you you two do now?" I asked. I mean, even if I know it's always good to ask.

"I'm actually a model right now, but I think I should start up my own business for jewelry?" Hailey said, thinking a bit.