Chapter 19 "Wedding Bells"

Love is never too late to be found whether it's self-love or loving each other. Love is a strong word that can be interpreted as many branches of meaningful wonders. Love is....oh what am I saying? I know nothing about love.

"Liam! Y/N! Oh I am so glad to see you." Liam's mother Carol said going in for a hug. "Wow, look at you. I am surprised you're here." We pulled back from the hug and then I found myself into another one.

"Yes me too. You look marvelous!" Liam's dad Gregory shouted after pulling me in for a hug.

"Thanks, well Liam invited me." I said looking at Liam who's just smiling next to me.

After chit chatting a little bit and got a bit caught up in each other's life. The wedding ceremony was about to begin.

"Here, come sit with us." Carol said gesturing us to go by them at the one of the front rows.

I looked at Liam and he escorted me to the front. "Ladies first." He said gesturing his arms for me to enter in first.

It was a beautiful wedding, on the outdoors and the scenery was magnificent. I looked at Liam during the wedding seeing him so happy looking at the couples up there getting married. Then thoughts start flooding in my head. I looked down at my fidgeting fingerings wondering what would've happened if Liam and I were still together and maybe get married someday. Then a pair of hands were places on my hands and intertwined. I looked up to see Liam, still smiling and giving me this look reassuring me it's okay. He knew that sometimes when my fingers fidget, I was going into deep thoughts, too deep that pulls me away from reality and drag me into a dark place.

"You may now kiss the bride." He said. The groom planted a kiss onto the lips of the bride and everyone start clapping including me and some got up and start cheering on at this beautiful moment of two love birds sealing off their love officially and legally.

It was time for the wedding reception, everyone was gathering seated as it was time for the toasts.

"It wasn't love at first sight. I've known these two since college and may I say they never liked each other." The crowd laughed at the story that was being told by the best men. "I think after a year and a half, when they both got stuck together on an elevator...."

After a few more toasts, I think I have to use the bathroom. I excused myself from the table and slipped off without being noticed to the bathroom. While I was slipping out and looking back to see if anyone saw me I accidentally bumped into a person.

"Oh I'm so sorry." We both said at the same time. "Woah! What are you doing here?" We both said in union again.

"Uh you go first." I spoke up quick.

"I'm here for a wedding, which seems like you were sneaking out of." He said and gave me a questioning look on his face.

"Oh, I'm not sneaking out. I just needed to use the bathroom." I said giving him an innocent look. I was kind of bored out of my mind considering I barely know all those people inside there besides Liam and his parents, but now I know one more person, Harry.

"Well, you better go or you might miss my speech." He said and went inside shooting me a smirk. I continued on walking to find my way to the bathroom which doesn't seem easy to find.

I came back just in time for the end of Harry's speech. "Cheers to the new weds!" He shouted, raising up a glass of champagne followed by everyone else. I rushed to my seat subtly and took my glass of champagne and raised it up like everyone else.

"Cheers!"