*Read at your own Risk*

JuSt FoR fUn: I DARE you to read this book in its entirety. If you have the courage to do so, I will write you into Darkspell's sequel, Darkwraith, FREE. Please click on link for details (http://www.elizabethmueller.com/become-the-character.html). How do you let me know that you've read it all the way through? Send me a private message here on Wattpad with a brief summary of this novel WITH your most favorite scenes and why. You're more than welcome to share your thoughts on how you'd improve the story, but please, be nice, I was only 17 and I admit that it is crazy.

So, Read At Your Own Risk. Seriously, your brain cells might get hurt by reading the following story. I started this book back when I was still in love with poetry (17 years old). You know poetry: full of symbolism, description, heart ... and so is this book. Something you will definitely notice are the many adverbs, flowery description (aka purple prose), and other grammatical errors. This book was written in my pre-published innocence where it was just for pure escapism.

Construction Zone: Beware of stuff that doesn't make sense.

A professional note: Throughout the years, I've learned that the first chapter creates the mood for the rest of the story. Also, it shows what's at stake. Looking back on it now, I only met what's at stake. While this story, is indeed a romance, I don't have the "boy-meets-girl" thing until chapter 4, which is a BAD thing if you want to get the book published under the romance genre. It needs to happen in the first chapter. As you can tell already, this story needs tons of work.

My PURPOSE in putting this story up: I am not afraid to share my progress, no matter how thready it gets. I know writers appreciate seeing how other writers have grown, and so, here I am--baring my writer's soul to you by sharing my first full-blown novel ever.

my HIATUS: I am entering my 4th month of pregnancy and have decided to focus on my family and health. I will return from my sabbatical sometime after my baby is born in March of 2013. (So excited!!!)

It took me over a period of 8 years to complete this novel. I scribbled frantically my book on college-ruled paper (front and back) about 500 pages long. If you're sure you have the guts to move forward, remember, read at your own risk, but remember to have fun!

ENJOY!