CHAPTER 29: Outspoken

Irina's POV

As soon as I arrived in my room, I threw my body away to the bed.

After the MV shooting at Gimnyeong Maze Park was finished, I began to busy as hell again. But this time, it wasn't for the iKON's Comeback Journal though. Yesterday, Mr. Yang suddenly assigned me to the special event that would be held tomorrow. And there was pretty much new tasks to do and the due date was tonight.

I finished the to-do-list just now. And I felt really tired.

When my consciousness started to vanish, I heard my phone was ringing. I took it half-heartedly and checked the caller identity. It was Hanbin. 

"Yonseo?" I answered tiredly.

There was a split seconds silence. "Yah, why do you sound so tired?" he asked.

"I'm okay. I just need to sleep. Why do you call?" I asked him back.

"I'm sorry, I promise to call you no more than 5 minutes. I'm just curious though. The producer just told me and other members if the MV shooting for tomorrow being called off and instead, there'll be an off day for preparing the special event tomorrow's night."

I smiled slightly. It was so satisfying, knew something he didn't know yet.

"Yeah, I know. Tomorrow will be a very, very special day." I told him mysteriously.

"Mwo? Don't make me more curious!" he shouted. 

"Mianhae, but you have to wait until tomorrow." I said cheekily.

"Aish, you're being unbelievable." he mocked. "Anyway, if there wouldn't be a shooting—will I still get a turn to do the Live?" he suddenly asked.

"Yup, you'll still do the Live tomorrow. In the middle of the event." I told him.

He remained silent. "Umm... If that so, why haven't you brief me yet today?" he asked hesitantly.

I slapped my forehead. "Ugh! I forgot. Can we meet in-"

"Yah, yah. Calm down. It's okay. You've already tired now and I don't mind if you didn't brief me at all. I could pull off something tomorrow anyway." he said.

"But it would be different from the usual concept! I must brief you!" I shouted.

"Okay, but not tonight. How about we meet tomorrow morning? Tomorrow is an off day after all. So, it would be okay, right?" he asked.

"But you should buy clothes for the event. You already told to wear a tuxedo or suit, haven't you? And you definitely didn't bring it to here." I told him.

"Yeah, and that's why we should go shopping together tomorrow, before or after we'll briefing. You must wear a gown to the event, right? And you definitely didn't bring it to here." he said the exactly thing I said. I rolled my eyes eventhough he couldn't see me.

"Don't you go with iKON? Or your stylist." I asked him.

"It's fine. I'll tell them. And no need to bring my stylist because there'll be you to give suggestions to me." he said brashly.

"Wow, I feel honored." I quipped him.

"You should be." he replied casually.

"Aish, you're unbelieveable." I murmured exasperatedly.  

He laughed. "Okay, I promise no more than 5 minutes. I'll end the call so you can sleep."

"The last time you said you wanted to end the call, it had to be repeated three times for you finally truly ended it." I quipped him again.