Let's Support iKON!!!

I started writing this fanfic story, all because of iKON especially Kim Hanbin.

I was depressed months ago and must went to psychologist. I literally thought lowly about my self and had the hardest time of my life. But since I had a chance to get to know to iKON through their high-quality musics, also watched all of their variety show and see how funny and genuine they are about what they do, I was able came out from my depression. 

And this fanfic story wouldn't be here if it wasn't because of them, they're practically inspired me to do the thing I love, which is writing.

iKON is never been only an idol to me. They are multi-talented artist, a bunch of crackhead, and sincere people that I've ever known. I truly adore and love them deeply. 

That being said, I want to ask you to support iKON due to the latest issues posted by Dispatch.

Kim Hanbin is kind, generous, and a good soul. He even admitted his fault bravely and consider to leave the group because clearly he didn't want to the rest of group being affected by the scandal. Let's put trust on him because he deserved that. Also, let's continuously support iKON and stay with them, let them know if we got their back! 

We can do small things such as sending a message to each members how we support and believe in them, putting a red color display pict, posting to our media social about the truth, or signing a petition, etc.

We can't do much but it's the most we can do for now. And pray! Let's hope the best for seven of them. Especially Hanbin, I worry a lot about him after seeing information saying he was crying alone in Han River :"( oh my heart I can't...

Also, I want to inform you if I'll still update this story. I promise to give a satisfying happiest ending for him in this story. And I hope, he will received the same ending in a real life. I hope for his name will be cleaned and he can continue to be the genius and talented artist in this world's music industry, freely.

Lastly, please keep on our mind if iKON will always be SEVEN of them.